Clear Water Eyes -- Need some help

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Do these zebra mussels live forever? once the lake is void of whatever it is they consume do they continue to over take the body of water?

Bri-guy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would look for a sconni boat and head in the opposite location.#$%^&>

It's definitely the worst of the worst for inconsiderate MN fisherman lakes. If you catch an eye you will literally be surrounded by boats as they all have their MN fishfinders on (binoculars). I've had to push boats away with my foot on several occasions. It's a shame when you have ask your kids to tone it down when they catch one because you don't want to be completely overtaken by other boats.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know its not a popular opinion, but theres some ND lakes Id love to see clear up significantly, especially during summer months....

HolePuncher

:;:help

- - - Updated - - -

clear water walleyes

biggest thing I have heard is to spread your lines out and get away from the boat it spooks fish more in clear water than the typical north dakota murk... use spot lock and cast weed edges... jig deeper... use your electronics to find them, if you don't see fish don't waste time fishing that spot (on that note, I love guys who get pissed and yell at me for driving by with no lines out when I am doing scouting passes)

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. master planer boards
:;:lame;:;badidea:;:deadhorse

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 7
  • This month: 6
  • This month: 6
  • This month: 5
  • This month: 5