college hockey selection show on now

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ch 634 locally (midco) 11 am Sunday

UND ranked #3 in the nation going to Cincinnati playing the hottest hockey program in the nation currently, Northeastern who is something like 20-1-2 in their last 23 games (22-13-5 overall). Michigan in our regional as well playing Notre Dame.

we'll see

game time 1pm Friday on ESPNU (ch 634).

Last edited:

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
http://www.ncaa.com/interactive-bracket/icehockey-men/d1

- - - Updated - - -

How does the #3 play the #5 seed in the first round? Wouldn't they play the #14 seed?

According to the brackets, they have Northeastern as a number 4 seed in the region which means they finished as a #13-#16 team in the nation in the final poll. i'll take a closer look.

Last weeks poll (which isn't up to date) shows Northeastern ranked #14 in the nation.

Last edited:

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've listened to "Goldie's" assistant coach on the 9 to noon show crying about having 7 or 8 freshman on that team and how that "drags'' that team down. So it's all their fault. They lost to Michigan this weekend for the B1G title so they are out. Michigan is in our bracket so maybe we can extrapolate on how we would have done with the gophers in our game with Michigan should we both win in the first round.

no goophers :( !!

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Goohers were 5-10 non conference so they didn't deserve at at large bid. If freshmen are the excuse then they better. Not complain in the next couple years

Bri-guy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Very tough draw for UND, but that's what they get for the horseshit performance they put on last Friday. If they would've won that game, they'd be playing at the X this weekend with 15,000 fans cheering them on.

Who are the fans going to blame for another disappointing tournament how that Hak is gone?

Sorry for the negative nancy post, but living in the land of perpetual hockey playoff disappointment is wearing on a guy...

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hear ya, Bri-guy.... The Sioux have a great season every year, especially from January thru March, and then choke. They said on t.v. that UND has lost the first game of the playoffs in Mpls. three years in a row. Well, the same thing can be said about the Regionals and Frozen Four, too. Always have a pretty stacked team and then get kaputzed by some Hockey East team.

I'm glad that I gave up on them after the name change, dropped my season tickets & scholarship funding. I now watch 'em once in a while and have no more expectations to worry about. No longer have to hang my head in March!

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hear ya, Bri-guy.... The Sioux have a great season every year, especially from January thru March, and then choke. They said on t.v. that UND has lost the first game of the playoffs in Mpls. three years in a row. Well, the same thing can be said about the Regionals and Frozen Four, too. Always have a pretty stacked team and then get kaputzed by some Hockey East team.

I'm glad that I gave up on them after the name change, dropped my season tickets & scholarship funding. I now watch 'em once in a while and have no more expectations to worry about. No longer have to hang my head in March!

Reasons for holding you head up HIGH now!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Very tough draw for UND, but that's what they get for the horseshit performance they put on last Friday. If they would've won that game, they'd be playing at the X this weekend with 15,000 fans cheering them on.

Who are the fans going to blame for another disappointing tournament how that Hak is gone?

Sorry for the negative nancy post, but living in the land of perpetual hockey playoff disappointment is wearing on a guy...

Argent :Hold you head up, HIGH!!!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 97
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 33