"Conspiracy Theory" or not?

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
who is @grok
Grok is X AI, supposed to be less biased than GPT4 and others..

"@grok

Based on the information provided, the public AI tool that is described as least biased is Grok, an AI developed by xAI. It is noted for being engineered to try to be truthful and avoiding biases, particularly in controversial topics through the use of scientific prompt engineering. This approach is designed to provide a more objective and less biased perspective compared to other AI models such as ChatGPT and Claude, which are mentioned to have liberal leanings or biases in their responses."

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Post'em while you've got them! This thread is for the discussion of everything "Conspiracy Theory", new and old. Anyone paying attention in the last few years should realize that often there is more to these than the media or govt will admit.
Careful lycan,youll get called out for being a "Debbie Downer" lol
J/k of course

Average_NDA_Member

Hmmm nope you all makin a big joke outta this tell ya what you can point to just about anything and I’ll do ya a favor n connect the dots it all comes down to money n biden just a matter of who’s gettin paid covid drugs economy cwd just gotta do yer own research n by that I mean watch the facebook n youtube vids I agree with n you’ll be smart like me you look hard enough n you’ll find someone has the cold hard proof you need to win the argument problem is zuckerberg n biden keep it hidden gol dang conspiracy right there

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hmmm nope you all makin a big joke outta this tell ya what you can point to just about anything and I’ll do ya a favor n connect the dots it all comes down to money n biden just a matter of who’s gettin paid covid drugs economy cwd just gotta do yer own research n by that I mean watch the facebook n youtube vids I agree with n you’ll be smart like me you look hard enough n you’ll find someone has the cold hard proof you need to win the argument problem is zuckerberg n biden keep it hidden gol dang conspiracy right there
Its all about gettin paid and gettin laid...

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
I feel the US government admitting to "UFOs" is a convenient way to hide new military tech & testing. Im pretty sure if any advanced civilization from another star system ever visited us, we would all know the moment it happens.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
The under the Reagan administration and the Iran contra deal with the help of the good old cia/federal agencies helped south American drug dealers bring in tons of cocaine to sell to low income housing complexes in every big city in the United States. The United States is the one who helped produce the crack epidemic.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
1712260333770.png

Ruttin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Building 7 collapsed on its own. Not a controlled demolition.

Ruttin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Eric Holder never contributed to the Fast n Furious scheme.

Ruttin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Biden's inauguration was in real time with a 21 gun salute.:unsure:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 208
  • This month: 182
  • This month: 166
  • This month: 141
  • This month: 137