Corp question

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Does anyone know which lakes the corp is favoring this year? They already have oahe on a fairly steady climb but are dropping Sak so just curious to see if anyone knows what there game plan is.

Plain Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I could only find the forecast for now till Feb 2017. Looks like all of the lakes will do the normal rise in summer than back to where they are now. They are only coming up a few feet. Normally they are not so steady. I didn't see where any of the lakes were going to rise much at all.

wildeyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
KNOW what the corps. is going to do???? They don't even know??? I have a lot of faith in them, can't you tell. I know one thing for sure they will find a way to screw up anything with water.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
No matter which one they 'say' they're favoring, just know Missouri will always receive the nod. :::

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
KNOW what the corps. is going to do???? They don't even know??? I have a lot of faith in them, can't you tell. I know one thing for sure they will find a way to screw up anything with water.

What's their motto again... we do what God would have done if he would have had the money.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I heard that lake Tschida is going to have a giant increase in the land rent rates for the people that leave a trailer or house on the corp land.
Something like going from $1,200 annually too $6,500. That is a sonsabitches right there it tell you what.
Our little local lake Patterson is going to also.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lake tshida is only going to double to a little over $2000. Your Patterson and Jamestown are the ones tripling to over $6,000. Waiting to see how big the uproar over this gets. Looks like a bull shit play to me.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lake tshida is only going to double to a little over $2000. Your Patterson and Jamestown are the ones tripling to over $6,000. Waiting to see how big the uproar over this gets. Looks like a bull shit play to me.

that little thread in the political section about blm pushing people off ranching land kinda sounds like the same thing

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 90
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 43
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33