Cost of owning stuff

Ruttin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Build back better ban russian gas.jpeg

ORCUS DEMENS

Founding Member
Founding Member
NDBowman said "You'd be paying a buck less per gallon and still not supporting Putin if Trump was in office. You liberals forget that Trump had us energy independent and once Biden was installed in office that all got shut down. Don't listen to Bidens lies that none of his policies are stopping oil production in the USA." First off why do people automatically label you as Liberal if you don't think like they do? The world and politics is far more gray area than black and white. Maybe some of the more informed on this site can answer me this What state regulators badgered the federal government to roll back energy independence requirements from the 70's. HMMMM maybe ND senators and congressional reps who fought to roll back the requirement that oil produced in the U.S. was to stay in the U.S.. I seem to remember when the Bakken was going balls to the walls oil hit-$100 a barrel. Trump would have had zero control over global oil prices. if he had not lost the election. Many like to think their guy would do things better than the current president at any given point in time. Realistically, it is up to senators and congressmen-women who do the heavy lifting. But I digress, the original post was about the cost of owning things. Buying "Things" is what most people are concerned with and do not think of operational/maintenance costs. The Air Force drastically changed their view when they looked at the operational cost of long life span aircraft. They realized it was cheaper for them to buy less sophisticated systems that are readily upgradable and rotate them out before the maintenance costs killed them. If anyone is still reading this thank for being patient.

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
owning stuff costs money you can defiantly rent cheaper, but i like my own stuff to use when i want to how i want to. I own too much stuff.

Ruttin

Founding Member
Founding Member
NDBowman said "You'd be paying a buck less per gallon and still not supporting Putin if Trump was in office. You liberals forget that Trump had us energy independent and once Biden was installed in office that all got shut down. Don't listen to Bidens lies that none of his policies are stopping oil production in the USA." First off why do people automatically label you as Liberal if you don't think like they do? The world and politics is far more gray area than black and white. Maybe some of the more informed on this site can answer me this What state regulators badgered the federal government to roll back energy independence requirements from the 70's. HMMMM maybe ND senators and congressional reps who fought to roll back the requirement that oil produced in the U.S. was to stay in the U.S.. I seem to remember when the Bakken was going balls to the walls oil hit-$100 a barrel. Trump would have had zero control over global oil prices. if he had not lost the election. Many like to think their guy would do things better than the current president at any given point in time. Realistically, it is up to senators and congressmen-women who do the heavy lifting. But I digress, the original post was about the cost of owning things. Buying "Things" is what most people are concerned with and do not think of operational/maintenance costs. The Air Force drastically changed their view when they looked at the operational cost of long life span aircraft. They realized it was cheaper for them to buy less sophisticated systems that are readily upgradable and rotate them out before the maintenance costs killed them. If anyone is still reading this thank for being patient.

No one read it. Change your name to Brandon.
Thanks

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
owning stuff costs money you can defiantly rent cheaper, but i like my own stuff to use when i want to how i want to. I own too much stuff.
I really don't want to lay my head down in someone else potential fuck pillow.
Or sit on the shitter that some greasy biker might have punched one out on.
Many times the cost is worth it.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don’t think the Russian invasion had anything to do with gas prices. They had been going up steadily for months

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 135
  • This month: 127
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 85
  • This month: 75