cranks you wish they made again

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Does anyone sell Rapala Risto Raps anymore? I have had good luck on some old ones but don't wanna lose my classic lures to pike or snags. I see fleet farm has a few custom colors for shad raps that I will need to pick up. White cranks on sak and Devils are lights out.

Are there any other cranks/ lures you wish they made still?

Sub_Elect

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah, I have found a bunch online, so......If I told you what they were I'd have to kill you.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
th

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Does anyone sell Rapala Risto Raps anymore? I have had good luck on some old ones but don't wanna lose my classic lures to pike or snags. I see fleet farm has a few custom colors for shad raps that I will need to pick up. White cranks on sak and Devils are lights out.

Are there any other cranks/ lures you wish they made still?
I have a bunch of older raps in all types/sizes/colors I'd probably sell.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
No idea what the tadpole thing is above.

Sugoi Rodeo, I got a few out of the bargain table @ Gander when they 1st opened for ~$3/ea, once I finally tried them and found out they were awesome fish catchers, they were no longer available except for 1 here or there on EBay for ~$10ea.

Last edited:

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wish they'd make $3 shad raps and rapalas again. This $7 stuff is tough to swallow when you lose a couple to the snot rockets, Lumber Lunkers, Rock Monsters, and other line breakers.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
I got 2 of those after I seen Bill Dance using them on TV. they were made by YUM I believe and I have never caught anything with mine besides weeds.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
buddy of mine gave me one, still in the box, last fall. His go-to for big pike and musky. I have yet to use it. hanging on my wall in the garage, in a place of distinction...

I have four or five various color/size risto raps that I NEVER use. I could be persuaded to pry them loose. Or, I could have them dirtymiked. Yes, it's a word.

sd fisherman

Founding Member
Founding Member
x2 on the old lindy shadlings and the fat raps. Man I caught a lot of fish on both.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
buddy of mine gave me one, still in the box, last fall. His go-to for big pike and musky. I have yet to use it. hanging on my wall in the garage, in a place of distinction...

I have four or five various color/size risto raps that I NEVER use. I could be persuaded to pry them loose. Or, I could have them dirtymiked. Yes, it's a word.

For sure I'll work on them. Indefinitely.

Still_Learnin'

Founding Member
Founding Member
The Spence Scout made by Strike King. It was metal body with a metal lip and a silicone bucktail. That thing was indestructible!

NM 24

Founding Member
Founding Member
Luhr Jensen Power Minnows (floating or suspending)

s-l225.jpg

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 247
  • This month: 132
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 85
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 50
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 45