Cuss words across America

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lol oh well most complain but at the end of the day the engineers words are gospel and the contractors must abide by said plans established and approved by the owner of such project. :;:muahaha

BBQBluesMan

Founding Member
Founding Member
because we get our ass out of bed every damn day and work our fingers to the bone while knowing full well 25 percent of our hard earned money we will never see and is going to support shaniqua and her 16 illlegitamate children. then another 6-8 percent is taken out of the remainder for and purchase we make other than food or gas. 20 some odd cents are taken for every gallon of gas we purchase to get to and from work on roads and bridges that are deteriorating faster than the federal government can shuffle money around to fix them. Then we have property taxes on a home we will never truly own. we pay insurance on our vehicles as well as registering them with the NDDOT which in a sense is a tax. Then when we make a wise financial desciosion and decide to buy or sell hard assets at the right time, they tazx the shit out of that too....... so basically if you live a life that is based off of good moral and financial choices you have also earned the right to support half of the U.S.A which i'm sorry to say are pieces of shit. . . . . . . . . . . so if before, during, or after a hard day of work I would like to share my frustration with the rest of the world by letting out a voicestrous f-bomb it is my god givin right to do so. get over it

Thumbs Up

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
That "douche" deal for ND must be a Fargo thing. Up here in Antler we use "dickhead", "jackass" or "asshole".

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
because we get our ass out of bed every damn day and work our fingers to the bone while knowing full well 25 percent of our hard earned money we will never see and is going to support shaniqua and her 16 illlegitamate children. then another 6-8 percent is taken out of the remainder for and purchase we make other than food or gas. 20 some odd cents are taken for every gallon of gas we purchase to get to and from work on roads and bridges that are deteriorating faster than the federal government can shuffle money around to fix them. Then we have property taxes on a home we will never truly own. we pay insurance on our vehicles as well as registering them with the NDDOT which in a sense is a tax. Then when we make a wise financial desciosion and decide to buy or sell hard assets at the right time, they tazx the shit out of that too....... so basically if you live a life that is based off of good moral and financial choices you have also earned the right to support half of the U.S.A which i'm sorry to say are pieces of shit. . . . . . . . . . . so if before, during, or after a hard day of work I would like to share my frustration with the rest of the world by letting out a voicestrous f-bomb it is my god givin right to do so. get over it

I agree completely with what you said, but it doesn't explain the difference in parts of the state. All of North Dakota, South Dakota, Montana, Minnesota etc etc etc have those same conditions.
Perhaps it's like languages. Split people up long enough and you get changes in dialect like the tribes across America.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lol oh well most complain but at the end of the day the engineers words are gospel and the contractors must abide by said plans established and approved by the owner of such project. :;:muahaha

But then when a problem arises and everything was done to plans and specs the engineer is always looking.to blame someone else and cost them alot of money. Should be mandatory they spend 5 years in the field and then they would.have a clue as to what they are engineering. You can tell the difference when you got one who has and who hasn't.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I over use the f word, and rather enjoy it, but I am no engineer

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
But then when a problem arises and everything was done to plans and specs the engineer is always looking.to blame someone else and cost them alot of money. Should be mandatory they spend 5 years in the field and then they would.have a clue as to what they are engineering. You can tell the difference when you got one who has and who hasn't.

I can respect that opinion but I believe you have no idea what you are talking about, a job rarely if ever goes according to plan. A engineer is only one person in a whole team of professionals. Being a older man, I have seen both sides of the line of construction. This topic is about cussing and cussing is something I can do without in my life. In short, cussing is a sign of lack of intelligence and ignorance. Cuss away

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well lunker, I am and know many educated fellas, all of them swear to some point. But do agree with you on how it sounds. Hearing a professional call our current president an asshole sounds pretty intelligent to me. But having the same guy swear at his kids during little league sounds like are real dog turd

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can respect that opinion but I believe you have no idea what you are talking about, a job rarely if ever goes according to plan. A engineer is only one person in a whole team of professionals. Being a older man, I have seen both sides of the line of construction. This topic is about cussing and cussing is something I can do without in my life. In short, cussing is a sign of lack of intelligence and ignorance. Cuss away

Older man how old are you? Just for perspective i tested every ton of asphalt that was paved on hiway 2 from minot to williston when it was made in to four lanes. Worked for the dot, a testing agency and now a contractor i am sure i have a pretty good grasp on how things work along with that little piece of paper hanging on the wall that says i should know some thing. So in my best on site construction talk dont come talking that bullshit to me mfer. Edited the last one for peoples delicate eyes or ears or what ever little feelers they dont want hurt.

- - - Updated - - -

those are the swear words i most often use so we are still on this f@#kin dumbass topic

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well lunker, I am and know many educated fellas, all of them swear to some point. But do agree with you on how it sounds. Hearing a professional call our current president an asshole sounds pretty intelligent to me. But having the same guy swear at his kids during little league sounds like are real dog turd

Everyone is different and expresses themselves according to their environment, I am talking about me and when I say lack of intelligence and ignorance. I used to swear all the time when being around certain individuals. I hear someone swear constantly f bombs every other word it becomes hard to have a conversation with that person. I have been that man who cussed all the time and I for one don't try to make a habit. Like I said in my original post, I find the use of the lords name in vain to be unacceptable.
I would also like to clarify when I speak of lack of intelligence or ignorance, I was referring to those including my self that it is not OK to cuss all the time.
KurtR I am back sliding a bit on what is said, I am sorry if I offended you, but most engineers on a project don't know what they are doing and can be narcissistic asses.

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
KurtR I am back sliding a bit on what is said, I am sorry if I offended you, but most engineers on a project don't know what they are doing and can be narcissistic asses.

If thats what you were saying then we are tracking the same.

thriller1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've been told that after a hard days fishing and a bunch of Milwaukees Best Light I swear a bunch. The mrs. says that if someone would take all of the "F" words out of my sentences I wouldn't have anything left to say

thriller1

Founding Member
Founding Member
It says "Best" right on the can so therfore; it must be. I am sure the fine folks from Milwaukee wouldn't lie:::. Also,it is also union made:;:thumbsup

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member

I think your ignorance is shining more brightly with every word you say....... Your attitude toward "us un-intelligent, unprofessional construction folk" is the very reason engineers and architects are not very popular on a lot of jobsites. the whole I wear a suit and tie, therefore my blood is purer bullshit . guess what. there are plenty of job superintendents and foreman who have a dumb-ass piece of paper sitting on there mantle too. . . . you may work with cordial wine and cheese eaters but in the world many of us work in the only way to get some of your workers to perform is a well placed cuss word to let them know you aren't f-ing around. come work with me for a week and you can politely ask some of my guys to do something...... see how well that works for you.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Everyone is different and expresses themselves according to their environment, I am talking about me and when I say lack of intelligence and ignorance. I used to swear all the time when being around certain individuals. I hear someone swear constantly f bombs every other word it becomes hard to have a conversation with that person. I have been that man who cussed all the time and I for one don't try to make a habit. Like I said in my original post, I find the use of the lord’s name in vain to be unacceptable.

I don't see much of the contractor's talking to the Professional Engineers who sit behind a desk, most times the ones you’re talking to on the jobsite are individuals who have little authority when it comes to making job site plan decisions. This is usually doesn’t get oked till the owner(s) of the project get informed of what has been found to be a mistake within the plans. Then change orders may need to be filled out with all being approved by the owner. It takes many years to become a Professional and most have little or any knowledge of what goes on in the field. Most just put their signature on the bottom of the page. It’s the Intern Engineers who do most of the plan logistics specified by the owners.

- - - Updated - - -

It says "Best" right on the can so therfore; it must be. I am sure the fine folks from Milwaukee wouldn't lie:::. Also,it is also union made:;:thumbsup
It was to be a Joke because of where the beer is made. Which it is in WISCONSIN. JOKE THRILLER:;:cheers

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
congrats you know how the industry works. that doesn't excuse the fact that you have eluded to construction workers being "unprofessional and un-educated". I've been in plenty of homes of these architect and engineers or "high-class" citizens and they wouldn't know the difference between a hammer drill and impact driver. Just because you choose to cuss or not has nothing to do with you intelligence or education. I've known plenty of educators and professionals who cuss plenty and I think they are pretty intelligent. I've also known many "bottom-class" citizens who are close to god and choose not to cuss. they are intelligent in there own right but basing there intelligence on them not cussing would hold no water. bottom line is you have no idea what you are talking about nor do you see the intelligence any individual can bring to the table because its apparent your nose is held a little higher than most. good day.

Last edited:

thriller1

Founding Member
Founding Member

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 104
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 46