Dakota Waters Tournament?

Shockwave

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is why i dont fish tournaments lol
This and a few others. A) Expensive B) Who knows what the weather will be and I'm a fair weather fisherman. I'm not going to spend hundreds of dollars on entry fee's and then there's 30MPH winds all weekend. C) I consider fishing as relaxing, not work. D) I'm not that great at fishing. C) Ice fishing tournaments are better.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
When i did them all the time the worse the weather the better took half the field out right there. Big wind and waves

MarbleEyez

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anything "competitive" excels your skills in the long run. Whether it's fishing, football, trap shooting, basketball or simply playing cards. Hell, even chasing women!!

The more time you spend doing it, the more honed your skills are. The worse the conditions, the more "refined" you become. If there's a 5mph NW wind on the lake, anyone can have perfect boat control. If the wind is 15-20mph, it's a completely different story! Just like if you're the only man in a building full of attractive women. Any one male can mingle! Now, put it at half and half. Now you have to hone your skills :cool: :cool:

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fish in Nodak land seam to bite better when the conditions suck.

The guy in the backhoe --his skills in the dark of the night and no lights. Kinda like gutting a deer in the dark I will give him credit plus to drive home in the dark

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member

The guy in the backhoe --his skills in the dark of the night and no lights. Kinda like gutting a deer in the dark I will give him credit plus to drive home in the dark
Its fun knowing the truth about that whole deal

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Please elaborate on this for the people of the dark web who have no clue what you're talking about!!

Think it was still when it was the flw. If i remember right it was old 281 that was just above water and certain some ones were catching fish on the other side. So under the cover of darkness someone went and dug a trench through the road to get there. Classic case of adapt and over come

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
There was interstate cooperation
So you know the person/persons who committed a criminal act, most likely a felony with the intentions of twisting/breaking the rules in a fishing tournament but will not report them to the proper authorities or even the fishing tournament committee? Were you in this tournament ? If not how would you have felt if this would have happened in one you were participating in ?

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
So you know the person/persons who committed a criminal act, most likely a felony with the intentions of twisting/breaking the rules in a fishing tournament but will not report them to the proper authorities or even the fishing tournament committee? Were you in this tournament ? If not how would you have felt if this would have happened in one you were participating in ?
Obi...like he said before very few issues..i am guessing it was only a guy or two....very few issues🤣

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was not in the tourney. Dont hate the player hate the game

1722546124298.png

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
If destroying US highways with heavy equipment in the middle of the night to catch more walleyes is wrong, I don’t wanna be right
Only liberals would disagree with that. Feds not telling real conservatives where they are going to fish… haha

westwolfone

Founding Member
Founding Member
If destroying US highways with heavy equipment in the middle of the night to catch more walleyes is wrong, I don’t wanna be right
Still there. water's high enough this year to get a big boat in there.

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member

Is this actually true?? Or is someone jealous and wants to bitch. It would be real easy to track the backhoe down.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is this actually true?? Or is someone jealous and wants to bitch. It would be real easy to track the backhoe down.
Ya it was an old school 580 case ruber tire hoe. Only about 5000 of them around at every ranch and contractor in a tri state area

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 62
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 43
  • This month: 38
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 25
  • This month: 23
  • This month: 20