deer drawing

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
yea this not a lottery. this is a stacked deck. anybody that thinks this is a lottery is sadly mistaken. as pointed out above it would be done in seconds now days if legit. They could be doing this live in front of the public. But of course it's done behind closed doors. They're transparency is right on par with the obama administration. Unless we hold them accountable this nonsense will continue forever.

You do realize that the "drawing" is performed electronically by a computer program, right? Not sure how they would publicize a computer function or not do it "behind closed doors" as you suggest.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
You do realize that the "drawing" is performed electronically by a computer program, right? Not sure how they would publicize a computer function or not do it "behind closed doors" as you suggest.

thats ironic i did my drawing electronicly by computer to:)

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member

nu uh... I'm almost 100% sure this is what they use

mWmpTvTfQe_20SNnLA5vQ-1.jpg

jokostel

Founding Member
Founding Member
That would be too easy. I'm quite certain they have the FNG hold a dart board and a list of names... they get drunk and start winging darts in his general direction.....

Lou63

Founding Member
Founding Member
Checked gf site said inquiry was unavailable while lottery was in progress so looks like they got all the peoples drivers license numbers straightened out etc finally

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
That would be too easy. I'm quite certain they have the FNG hold a dart board and a list of names... they get drunk and start winging darts in his general direction.....

Damn, sounds like a really fun place to work!

- - - Updated - - -

Lycan has a point. Maybe the deer self identifies as a different animal. I do see a resemblance:

image.jpg image.jpg

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
so this computer is circa 1936?

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe its TRANSGENDER!!!! Doesnt matter what sex you are, you can still be a girl if you want to be.... #lovefreedom
looks a little bit like Bruce Jenner or whatever the hell it's name is now

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 112
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 73