deer drawing

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well they have it underway so there's hope we may know before the weekend.

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
My guess would be Monday or Tuesday. They have to keep us waiting at least one more weekend.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder how they do it? theoretically once the drawing starts it should be over in under a second! There no good reasons I can think of for it to take more the a couple mins from start of drawing to notifications to go out and new points to be added where needed. Hell my cell phone has enough computing power to pull it off that fast.

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
image.jpg

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I agree it should be programmed to go quick. But it's the Tim S's and Randy K s that they have to go in and manually give them a buck tag muley that is

- - - Updated - - -

It's takes so long based on how much is bribed

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
My reputation tells me apologies are in order for the little sketch I posted. Sorry buddy I'll remember to move 50 ft to the east before I dare "troll" on a ND thread again. Deepest regrets. -B:::

Last edited:

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
My reputation tells me apologies are in order for the little sketch I posted. Sorry buddy I'll remember to move 50 ft to the east before I dare "troll" on a ND thread again. Deepest regrets. -B:::

Only because its a blacktail! Give us a big Muley with a bunch of junk on it and all will be well!:;:cheers

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I agree it should be programmed to go quick. But it's the Tim S's and Randy K s that they have to go in and manually give them a buck tag muley that is

- - - Updated - - -

It's takes so long based on how much is bribed
yea this not a lottery. this is a stacked deck. anybody that thinks this is a lottery is sadly mistaken. as pointed out above it would be done in seconds now days if legit. They could be doing this live in front of the public. But of course it's done behind closed doors. They're transparency is right on par with the obama administration. Unless we hold them accountable this nonsense will continue forever.

jokostel

Founding Member
Founding Member
Whoops. damn near put a bullet thru my screen until I saw it was a lowly stick deer.
Im betting those damn backstraps taste like pixels.

frozen4sioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
Doesn't the lottery results almost always come out on a Friday afternoon?....that way the offices can clear out and not have the phones go berserk with the angry tagless?

jokostel

Founding Member
Founding Member
Who knows. I know I complain about deer tags.... however, November is a long ways off yet. Regardless, Id like to know, so I can plan my fall out a bit.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75