This one is next on my list…

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I watched a police shootout on the news and two cops were holding their handguns sideways like gangsters and spraying lead . Is that the way they were trained or what the heck were they doing ?
If they didnt have to carry I think half the cops wouldn't carry guns. You should hear then cry when they have to qualify with a shotgun and slugs. Ooooh it kicks so bad. oooooh. I actually enjoyed it and always looked forward to blowing some ammo. I dont know why people dodge practice. I can't afford to shoot as much as I like. I blew through 75 rounds of 10mm bear defence loads two days before I had tunnel carpel surgery. I knew it would be a while before I got to shoot again.

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
PG "If they didnt have to carry I think half the cops wouldn't carry guns. You should hear then cry when they have to qualify".

Columbo never carried. He even paid someone $10 bucks to qualify for him.

Wall-eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’ve got a 10MM itch to scratch.
Get one much fun. I have a Colt Delta Elite I bought moons ago worth twice what I paid for it. The best 401K for sure. Its load, kicks good, I love it. I will say for guys trying to shoot a gun accurate practice learn correct methods, this coming from my many years shooting competition and learning from some great people. Last good guns the are super accurrate cost good money. MY custom Les Baer 45ACP was over 6k new and has 10's of thousands of rounds. My latest toy a few years ago was a nice Staccato CS was close to 3K. Lots of fun shoots around different states hit one up all bunch guys having fun and willing to help.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 53
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 25
  • This month: 22
  • This month: 20
  • This month: 17