Dentist admits killing beloved lion

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well now someone poeched his brother Jericho the second pride male of that group! CNN is referring to the person as an illegal hunter instead of a poacher the further slampa situation! I truly hope it's a local black guy in something instead of some dumbass nutritionalist from Wisconsin this time!;:;rant

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member

b2down

Founding Member
Founding Member
This morning on the Today show they showed a picture of Jerico and said he hasn't been poached. Looks like someone is trying to stir the pot.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
media went with the Jericho deal to distract from Hillary. have to keep the distractions going

- - - Updated - - -

And planned parenthood of course

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reminds me of the ass, I think his name was G Smith, that patrolled land he had hunting rights on North of Bismarck along river road (1804 ) years back. Smith, his father and a buddy or two would drive back and forth all day long during season trying to keep the deer from crossing the road and harassing anybody that would stop along the highway . They would pull up behind you and tell you that you cannot stop and need to move. If you didn't move immediately they would sit there until you left. Just to mess with them we used to drive back and forth On the road, which by the glares we were given must have made their blood boil.

Tommyboy

Founding Member
Founding Member

Ugly Dogs

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reminds me of the ass, I think his name was G Smith, that patrolled land he had hunting rights on North of Bismarck along river road (1804 ) years back. Smith, his father and a buddy or two would drive back and forth all day long during season trying to keep the deer from crossing the road and harassing anybody that would stop along the highway . They would pull up behind you and tell you that you cannot stop and need to move. If you didn't move immediately they would sit there until you left. Just to mess with them we used to drive back and forth On the road, which by the glares we were given must have made their blood boil.

I know one guy Gordy tried this with. Gordy pissed him off, so he just pulled out a newspaper and sat there for over and hour and refused to move. Poor Gordy made every threat he could and it just had no effect. THe longer that the guy sat there, they more angry Gordy would get.

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
This isn't even the worst of it. During the summer and heading into bow season, Palmer hires "game managers" that harass anyone who slows or stops to look at deer on his property. They will set up fake deer and wait for someone to stop, then run to the vehicle and accuse the person of preparing to poach their deer and other threats.

A good buddy knows Palmer, and his exact quote was, "that whole lion thing, right or wrong, was Karma coming to collect on that sorry SOB."

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Some people should just pen the deer in on their land, preferably with a trump sized wall so passers by can hang signs on it.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 67