Dick's

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
That looks good Kurt but has too many carbs for me, one slice = 15. The chaffles are only 1, I need to look around for another waffle maker .

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
strips, I thought they were bad so I bought another bottle different brand and the same thing. Anything much over 50 yeilds just a trace of ketones.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
strips, I thought they were bad so I bought another bottle different brand and the same thing. Anything much over 50 yeilds just a trace of ketones.

I would do the blood work once to compare them as i have heard the urine strips can be not quite as accurate as doing the blood work. This stuff interests me I wish it would have about 20 years ago haha

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would do the blood work once to compare them as i have heard the urine strips can be not quite as accurate as doing the blood work. This stuff interests me I wish it would have about 20 years ago haha

Thanks, I'll do that. I hear you about 20 years ago, Or even 10. I was raised on homemade bread and buns and I turned into a bread a holic but still stayed slim and had all sorts of energy . Wheels fell off when I hit 50 I started having back troubles, It eventually blew out and I had surgery and gained about 40 pounds. Had I stopped eating bread and drinking beer back then I would be a different person today. Instead I ended up with runaway blood sugars and full blown diabetes . It's never too late though, I'm off the insulin just take pills.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sounds like they aren't hurting by pulling guns.. and heard they are pulling guns from another 440 stores. They arent going to get any of my money.
[FONT=&quot]Here's how the company did during its fiscal fourth quarter compared with what analysts were anticipating, based on a Refinitiv survey of analysts:[/FONT]

• Earnings per share: $1.32, adjusted, vs. $1.22 expected
  • Revenue: $2.61 billion vs. $2.57 billion expected
  • Same-store sales: up 5.3% vs. growth of 3% expected

SLE

★★★★★ Legendary Member
What kind of Gomer Pile wants to go to bed when its light out and have to get up at 4 am in June to fish the sunup bite???

You do realize without daylight savings time you'd be getting up at 3 to fish the sunup bite...............;:;banghead. in ND, daylight savings time should just be all year, the hell with regular time.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dick's Sporting Goods shares jumped 12.2% in Tuesday premarket trading after the retailer reported fourth-quarter earnings that beat expectations. Net income totaled $69.8 million, or 81 cents per share, down from $102.6 million, or $1.07 per share, last year.
Adjusted earnings of $1.32 per share exceeded the FactSet consensus for $1.22 per share. Adjusted earnings include a $48.8 million pre-tax restructuring charge for the newly-announced removal of the hunt category from about 440 stores in 2020.

ndlongshot

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ya seems strange they are performing well. I almost dont believe it.

All I know is, their bismarck store is a joke...and the only reason it is open is because its being floated by the other stores.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I ventured into a gander outdoors in MN couple days ago. The store is split down the middle. Right half is fishing/hunting stuff. And RV equipment. The left half is solid campers on display. They are turning into a camper dealer for the most part.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
most people don't hunt anymore

look at Europe - UK outlawing fox hunting of all things

it's coming soon enough to our nation - we're dinosaurs.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
most people don't hunt anymore

look at Europe - UK outlawing fox hunting of all things

it's coming soon enough to our nation - we're dinosaurs.
exactly. And the no trespass bill would just speed it up dramatically if not
Put the final dagger in it here in ND

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks, I'll do that. I hear you about 20 years ago, Or even 10. I was raised on homemade bread and buns and I turned into a bread a holic but still stayed slim and had all sorts of energy . Wheels fell off when I hit 50 I started having back troubles, It eventually blew out and I had surgery and gained about 40 pounds. Had I stopped eating bread and drinking beer back then I would be a different person today. Instead I ended up with runaway blood sugars and full blown diabetes . It's never too late though, I'm off the insulin just take pills.
have you ever did blood test while consuming 50 carbs and actually be in ketosis? Generally you have to be below 26 grams a day to get into ketosis. Some have to stay under 20.

1bigfokker

Founding Member
Founding Member
They can make an isle for the lbgtq crowd complete with man bun accessories. Screw Dick's.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 161
  • This month: 148
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 122
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88