Direct Payments to farmers/ranchers

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I worked on a ranch every summer in college (xmas vacations too - I broke ice on water tanks). I love ranching, have rancher friends, and I admire the "cooperation" between land/animal/man that is ranching.

I knew you'd pull this crap once again - city slickers have no say in any ag topic. Typical. Sometimes you pull the same crap as the liberals do and it's truly disgusting.

- - - Updated - - -

"gosh I wish I had your smarts"

Spend your vacation in Antler next year and see if you can keep up!!!

I don't follow.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
guy please show exactly where I said "city slickers have no say in any ag topic."

Really guy show where that was said.

You posted a statement claiming a certain thing and I simply shared some realities that shed a little different light on what you claimed. Those realities are based on over 40 years of making a living from doing what you chose to weigh in on. I thought it ws done in a polite manner......and got a response about my "smarts".

I don;t recall off hand what you do as a profession, but I do have "smarts" enough ot know if I did it for a couple summers during college I would not have the experience or knowledge you do from making your living from it regardless whether I lived in the city or on a ranch.

If you wish ot show where the points I shared are not relevant to what you claimed regarding grasslands/corn/drought/management I would enjoy that discussion rather than diving down the personal shithole you seem ot want to take this.

There are in fact some sharp people regarding ranching living in Fargo, that was just a little jab at the little minneapolish ideologies we sometimes see coming from there living out here.

Try not to get so easily offended becasue of where you live when someone pokes a little fun at it...it is kinda something a liberal would pull.

- - - Updated - - -

I think the 80's style set ups for skate boards are far superior than the little tiny ones used now.

I rode a skate board twice in college.

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
The feed has to come from some were do even with no inputs into the grass the cost of buying food is one of those round about in puts that people dont think about. It is like i get told every day that gravel should be cheap but then people think you just push it out of the ground and it is magically in a pile

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
ha ha ha - nice rep comment

Thread: Direct Payments to farmers/ranchers
stay in town and away from ag tender foot its where you belong

this rep is an odd thing when i think i will get neg nothing when i make a nice comment some one tells me to suck start a shot gun its almost like your dealing with a woman you never really know what response your going to get

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
this rep is an odd thing when i think i will get neg nothing when i make a nice comment some one tells me to suck start a shot gun its almost like your dealing with a woman you never really know what response your going to get

I have never heard this before but that is friggen hilarious.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
i dont know when i first heard it but it is a go to in my group of friends

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
the checks are now in the accounts from 2016.
If your a rancher do not bother looking. DB

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
At this point, the whole rep deal is a bit of a joke.

10-11-2017 03:22 PM
you are a sick arrogant woman beating POS
10-11-2017 12:03 PM

The bottom one was something like "your mom goes to college"......If Volmer wants to keep the credibility of it he should likely check out who is messin with his system.

10-11-2017 03:22 PM
you are a sick arrogant woman beating POS

10-11-2017 12:03 PM

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 37
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 22
  • This month: 19