Douche of the Year contest.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone that helped elect Obama...........

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
this mother fucker needs to leave
Kaepernick raises $20K in celebrity donations for group honoring convicted cop-killer

Assata’s Daughters named for FBI most-wanted terrorist Assata Shakur

FILE - In this Dec. 24, 2016, file photo San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick talks during a news conference after an NFL football game against the Los Angeles Rams. The free agent quarterback was named GQ magazine’s “Citizen of ... more >

Print
By Valerie Richardson - The Washington Times - Sunday, February 4, 2018
Colin Kaepernick said Friday he has raised $20,000 for Assata’s Daughters, named after convicted cop-killer Assata Shakur, through matching donations from his celebrity friends as part of his Million Dollar Pledge.
The former San Francisco 49ers quarterback announced that comedian Hannibal Buress and actress Yara Shahidi would both donate $10,000 to Assata’s Daughters, which says it “carries on the tradition of radical liberatory activism encompassed by Assata Shakur.”
The pledges were linked to a previous donation made by Mr. Kaepernick, who announced in April he would give $25,000 to the Chicago-based group as part of his campaign to give $1 million to organizations “working in oppressed communities.”
Ms. Shahidi, star of the ABC-TV comedy “Black-ish” and the spin-off “Grown-ish,” thanked Mr. Kaepernick for giving her the idea.
“I decided to donate to Assata’s Daughters, which is an amazing organization based out of Chicago,” said Ms. Shahidi in a video posted on Mr. Kaepernick’s Twitter feed. “And I just have to say thank you to Colin for such an amazing idea, but also in engaging all of us and helping to contribute to our world

[/COLOR]

gr8outdoors

Founding Member
Founding Member
45 years before being eligible for parole is bullshit. Lock the mother effer up n throw away the key. Or do everyone a favor n do him in!

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
I bout puked. This is the rare occasion where I could see myself killing someone out of rage. Humans are fucked up beyond belief.

NodakBuckeye

Founding Member
Founding Member
That is pretty much beyond comprehension. The rage I would have if somebody tried that with my girls and she was his own.

bigcatpike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pretty sure they don't people who do stuff to kids much in prison. Hope he drops the soap.

Last edited:

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Tied down to the floor of a closed room, two small slits in his nut sack, and dump in a hundred hungry rats.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
What do you think the chances are the kid is white?

Man sucker punches 5-year-old in face on New York City subway: cops

1521998850844.jpg

An attacker sucker punched a 5-year-old boy on the New York City subway, police said. (NYPD)

Police are hunting for a man who approached a 5-year-old boy riding the New York City subway and punched him in the face as the child’s mother was standing next to him.
The unidentified man was on the G train just before 4:30 p.m. Saturday when he attacked the boy who was standing next to his mother, police said. The train was approaching the Bergen Street station in Brooklyn’s Cobble Hill neighborhood.
The man then taunted the child before fleeing the train when the doors opened at the station.
It’s unclear what provoked the attack. Police sources told the New York Daily News the attacker yelled at the boy, “Are you going to cry to ya’ mommy?”

The boy suffered bruising and swelling to the left side of his face. He was taken to the hospital, treated for his injuries and later released.
Police shared photos that a witness snapped of the alleged attacker. The suspect was described as a man about 6 feet tall, 160 pounds with a medium build, short black hair and mustache.

[/COLOR]​

Last edited:

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Another winner. For some reason, I think he's going to fit right in with the Beagles.

[h=1]Eagles DE Bennett surrenders on charge of injury to elderly[/h]
New Rams teammates had outstanding reactions to Suh signing

AAroxkT.img
© Joe Nicholson-USA TODAY Sports Seattle Seahawks defensive end Michael Bennett was cuffed by police in Las Vegas.HOUSTON — Philadelphia Eagles All-Pro defensive end Michael Bennett has surrendered to authorities in Houston on a charge that he injured a paraplegic woman as he tried to get onto the field after last year's Super Bowl to celebrate with his brother.
Bennett made a brief court appearance Monday where the judge set his bond at $10,000 on a felony count of injury to the elderly. He was expected to post bail and be released.
Bennett was a spectator at the game at NRG Stadium in Houston in February 2017 when he tried to get onto the field immediately afterward to see his brother, Martellus Bennett, a tight end for the Patriots at the time.
Prosecutors allege he pushed through security personnel, including a 66-year-old woman in a wheelchair who was a stadium employee.
The Eagles acquired Michael Bennett from the Seattle Seahawks in a trade this offseason.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 3
  • This month: 2
  • This month: 1