I would not say that at all.Depending on the circumstance (mainly what she blew for BAC) a lawyer is most likely a waste of time/money.
Yes, A poor decision does cost dearly....but getting bailed out and not learning from mistakes cost much more. This is only my opinion...and personal experiences though. Been in both seats.I would not say that at all.
My Son got one about 5 or 6 yrs ago. I hired a lawyer out of Grand Fork and paid 5000.00 and ended up with a Careless driving and never lost his license. He was going to college in Grand Fork. Poor decision can cost you dearly. Didn't even have go to court.
It most likely would be reckless, alcohol related and insurance companies treat it the same as a duiIMHO: Try to plead guilty of reckless driving. A public defender should be able to pull this off if 1st offense is ZERO "damage": 12 grand MAY get the same result.
This is nothing to fuck with boys and girls: FWIW: There's a HUGE difference between a "couple" beers/glasses of wine with a big meal and "one more shot" in a bar:
IMO: REFUSE the roadside bullshit. REQUEST IMMEDIATE PBT. You're guilty or not. AGAIN: IMO:
That is all.
Never, never, never do the field test it is not required even if sober. it subject and only meant to give the officer probable cause for arrest.When your following the pen with your eyes don't move your head no matter what . Only been tested for drinking/driving once , I hadn't had a drop but was so damn tired I almost flunked that test after a long day on the lake. we had a good conversation after the test though.