Dumb Ideas

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/89...pf_ci_google&gclid=CPPdxffWkscCFQ-IaQodEicJEA

Capture8.jpg

HAHA! Butt out.... too damn funny. Looks like a terrible idea

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member

I wouldn't spend much for it, but if I had one I would try it. Tonight on my long commute, I was contemplating this tool. It has been a while since I even gutted a deer ;:;boozerbut one time, back in the day, I gutted one with a small lock blade knife. I didn't want to wreck the knife trying to split the pelvis so I cut around the a-hole and pulled the spincter into the cavity when I pulled everything out. Actually worked pretty slick. A few turds fell out but not major and no bladder issue.

Now I am not sure how the above tool is supposed to work exactly, but if you shoved it in an then pulled out a bit so you could cut easier, it might just work. Maybe I would stay in and keep the pellets in too. Pretty sure most of you fellas just put a finger in there, but in my old age and gigantic gut, I would likely cut my finger off. If I ever get a tag again I may have to roll my pennies and get one.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've never used one. But, I've heard the butt out actually works. I don't gut a lot of deer anymore. But, I can't even remember splitting a pelvis.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 160
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 80