Electric Razors....

Frosty....

Founding Member
Founding Member
What's the best one out there? I am finally tired of using my two crappy ones to get the job done. I can't wait for the day that I don't have to shave everyday.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
When does the not shave everyday business start? Does one grow out of shaving, or are you just going to grow a beard?

Frosty....

Founding Member
Founding Member
Low blow Zman!

Juanr, it starts as soon as I am able to be my own man...which is in about 6 years.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have a Norelco that I've been using for over 16 years. I have no idea how long I've had it, but Mrs. KDM says I had it when we started dating and I know her memory is far and away better than mine. She bought me a new one when we were stationed in Peru, but it's still in the box. Go Figure!!!

Ponyroper

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll also vote for Braun. I bought a refurbished one and used it for about 15 years before deciding to try a new one. Have had a Norelco, a Remington and a Panasonic since then and the old Braun still did a better job when I tossed it than any of the others when they were new.

Gus

Founding Member
Founding Member
imagepng

sparetire

Founding Member
Founding Member
Another vote for Braun. I like the kind that comes with the base that cleans as well as recharges.

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've never had a electric that has worked well. Seems every couple years I buy one thinking it will be easier and cheaper than disposables but I have never been impressed.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I must have tough whiskers because I have tried several name brands and the most I ever got was about a year out them and they pulled like a sun of a gun. Even when they were new they felt like I was using a rototiller and made my face burn when I sweat. Shaving cream and a good razor seems to work best for me.

huntorride365

Founding Member
Founding Member
A good razor and shaving cream in the shower with a fogless mirror. THE BEST!

Agreed. And no mess. I used to use a Braun, still have it, it worked well but not as good as the above. If I could find a 'screen' or what ever it is that surrounds the blades, I'd still probably use it occasionally.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 53
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 27
  • This month: 20
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 18