Car insurance company

jake57

Founding Member
Founding Member
By the way I was an Ag mechanic for 15 years and Facilities maintenance manager for 30 years. I take care of my stuff

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good one cat, I'm retired
I wondered if it was too sensitive of a subject to joke about - sounds like a crappy situation. But it was just too good to pass up!

Hope it gets figured out in your favor.....

jake57

Founding Member
Founding Member
No, all good cat. Funny thing is I was with State Farm before Nationwide, hind- sight 20/20 I should have stayed with them. Not, I heard they are just as bad and charge alot more

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Not pulling the trigger just yet. Still waiting for BO parts at Eide and if there is anymore damage and maybe Eide will find something that proves lightning charge. Not dropping insurance till this is all said and done. A damn waiting game. I bought another 4x4 pickup to get me by till this is all done with so the waiting doesn't hurt so bad.
I would have zero confidence in Eide.....not sure you have much of a choice in this situation though....

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
With the few claims i have had it seems there were issues that needed to be clean up with the adjustor before we settle and as i remember i won in all those issues.
It is just the way it is.
About four with NoDak over the last 25 years and in those cases, it was settled right away with no issues. You will just need to keep at it and maybe call the Insurance dept up in Bismarck. They try to just wear you done and hope you quit.

My last claim was against the other parties as they were at fault. His insurance said no way. Small claim court we went and in about one month they sent me a check for $1,800.
Maybe try. db

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93