Car insurance company

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Insurance across the board is a scam that you pay in years and they find some loop hole bullshit reason to dry fuck you. You can pay and pay and then for no reason they can drop you.

Shockwave

Founding Member
Founding Member
Insurance is the most regulated industry in the USA, if you are feeling wrongly denied, contact the insurance dept, they actually have an 800 number as they want to make sure all claims are paid or denied as they should be.

If you get denied, it is because your claim was not a payable one, an insurance company gets in just as much trouble for paying a false claim as they do for not paying a claim.
I've never filed a claim. They've just taken money from me all these years. But I can be assured that when/if I do file a claim, my rates will go up or they might even drop me.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Insurance across the board is a scam that you pay in years and they find some loop hole bullshit reason to dry fuck you. You can pay and pay and then for no reason they can drop you.
Look at it this way..you go 20 years with zero accidents..insurance may start to see you as a risk..it has to happen eventually right? So they drop you..they got 20 years of you paying with zero claims and all profit. They can dump you and let the next insurance take the risk.

Wall-eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh do they make money I looked up State Farm because I am with them, I think they do just fine. Like Bank of ND too.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
My favorite is the fellas that decide insurance is a scam and don't carry any, then have a life changing situation and hold fundraisers to rebuild, pay medical expense, cover lost wages, and on and on. These are the same guys that could afford to pay insurance, but choose to not as it is a scam....

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
My favorite is the fellas that decide insurance is a scam and don't carry any, then have a life changing situation and hold fundraisers to rebuild, pay medical expense, cover lost wages, and on and on. These are the same guys that could afford to pay insurance, but choose to not as it is a scam....
I know a guy that donated a kidney to his wife. Both had insurance thru there work. I know because I worked with the guy. They had a big Spaghetti feed for him and his wife. Now in a small town everyone shows up. So a very good turn out. A week later he had a brand new Ford Superduty Diesel. Everyone called it the spaghetti pickup.

She was back to work in 3 wks he took 8 months before he came back. He could go fishing and hunting, but couldn't work.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
I dabbled in life insurance sales a few years back. Tried unsuccessfully to one married father to put $100ish or so toward a life insurance policy monthly versus "investing" in the market each month. I also sold investments mind you. He could have gotten approx. $250,000 death benefit with that $100 ish monthly premium......death benefit immediately paid after issue mind you if something should happen....as in even a month after issue. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how long it would take a $100 a month INVESTMENT to reach $250,000!...Get your life insurance in place before INVESTING! Unless of course you are uninsurable.

Last edited:

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Oh do they make money I looked up State Farm because I am with them, I think they do just fine. Like Bank of ND too.
Oh man don't start me on bank of ND commies..such a joke..state owned bank with zer9 benefits to the people of ND..sorry sorry I know this was insurance feed...enough if BND

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know a guy that donated a kidney to his wife. Both had insurance thru there work. I know because I worked with the guy. They had a big Spaghetti feed for him and his wife. Now in a small town everyone shows up. So a very good turn out. A week later he had a brand new Ford Superduty Diesel. Everyone called it the spaghetti pickup.

She was back to work in 3 wks he took 8 months before he came back. He could go fishing and hunting, but couldn't work.
I’ve seen this happen on more then one occasion.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 133
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 47