Favorite beverage, and when you drink it?

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
Had a Belgian Trappist 10%er last night after staining the deck. I figured that was a special occasion enough to break out the good stuff. Almost forgot, had a Stella and Hoegaarden during staining.;:;boozer

ItemB

Founding Member
Founding Member
Beers--Coors Light if its going to be a long day/night of drinking. Blue Moon, Reds Apple Ale, and Not Your Fathers Rootbeer have been my go to's lately if just having a few beers.

Capt'n'Cola is usually my mixed drink of choice.
Absolut Peach and Peach sparkling water is tasty and refreshing also.

If you like cinnamon and want to tie on on pour a bottle of reds apple ale into glass add a shot of fireball, drinking a few of these is all you need and can drink due to it being on the sweet side

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
Had a Belgian Trappist 10%er last night after staining the deck. I figured that was a special occasion enough to break out the good stuff. Almost forgot, had a Stella and Hoegaarden during staining.;:;boozer

I bet that Trappist was tasty.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wine has its time and place…a good merlot with a nice chunk of red meat is pretty delicious…

Mer-lott is indeed acceptable. You seem a kindred spirit in this aspect so I'll highly recommend BV Cab or Corvo from Sicily. I'm by no means an expert, I just know what's good for the money when I don't want Bud Heavy. In a long neck bottle. Ahhhh, goes down so fizzy and smooth...:)

RustyTackleBox

Founding Member
Founding Member
Whiskey and ginger ale for me.... It used to be Jamison, 2 gingers, Pendleton or chivas but now Jim beam has to work since I got a lady a baby and 1 on the way

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
Man it was. Had been a while. Had one Rochefort 10 stashed away. I need to get some more if I get back to the Cities where its cheaper.

- - - Updated - - -

I bet that Trappist was tasty.
Man it was. Had been a while. Had one Rochefort 10 stashed away. I need to get some more if I get back to the Cities where its cheaper.

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
image.jpg

★★★★★ Legendary Member
This got me to thinking, looks like I'm a boring guy compared to most.

I like coffee in the mornings, Arnold Palmers during the day, milk with most meals and water the rest of the time. I'll have a soda maybe twice a month.

As I said pretty boring.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
This got me to thinking, looks like I'm a boring guy compared to most.

I like coffee in the mornings, Arnold Palmers during the day, milk with most meals and water the rest of the time. I'll have a soda maybe twice a month.

As I said pretty boring.

I'll bet you, like I, don't have many hangovers. I know I sure don't miss 'em.

SerchforPerch

★★★ Legendary Member
Most weeknights I'm typically having a vodka sour or gin and tonic. Rarely drink beer during the week but if I do its primarily Craft.

As for weekends for me its strictly beers - always begin the day with 3 or 4 Crafts and then transition into lighter beer to maintain the fuzz while still staying productive... Beer selection usually consists of Belgian style ales and IPA's (Fultons, Surly, Kona, Oskar Blues, Founders, Fargo Brewing, Deschutes, Odells, Ballast Point, Stone, lift bridge, Steel toe,) . Domestics (Coors and Stones light)..

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll bet you, like I, don't have many hangovers. I know I sure don't miss 'em.

Not sure I can trust a man that don't have a hangover once in awhile. I heard giving up hangovers is the first step in the Caitlan program for reeducation. I guess it clashes with the injections. (Grin)

Gus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I feel bad for people who don't drink. What a aweful feeling it must be to wake up every morning knowing that that's the best your going to feel all day

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Miller Lite, Keystone Light, Fattire, Garinbelt Nordeast for beer. Bacardi Limon, or Captain Morgan with a splash of coke, and not that diet coke shit either. :;:rockit;:;boozer

Yoby

Founding Member
Founding Member
Almost always have Mic Golden in the garage fridge, backed with a 1.75 of Jack and a case of coke in the cabinet for rougher days. Otherwise a celebratory beer is Moose Drool or Shiners bock.

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Mt Dew is all. No booze at all. Gave it up after gastric bypass. Used to drink regularly before. But after, it's a rollercoaster that's not fun at all. Just having a couple, you're wrecked, then you sober up, then you're wrecked again, then you sober up, then you're wrecked again. Repeat the process six times over the course of a night, it's not fun. I don't know what the deal is, but us idiots that elected to get the gastric b are not made to drink the booze I guess. Goes straight to the liver, and is really hard on us so I stay away completely, since 2012 pretty much. Maaaaybe once a year at most I've been hammed. The hangovers suckballz.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 57
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 40
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 22
  • This month: 20
  • This month: 18