Favorite beverage, and when you drink it?

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
How the hell do you get Yuenglings and Point? Do you have a private jet? You have excellent taste my friend.

Brotsky

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pendleton Whisky for my cocktails and Spotted Cow for my beer for my relaxation drinks.

When I drink to get my drink on anything works but typically Busch Light.

NodakBuckeye

Founding Member
Founding Member
How the hell do you get Yuenglings and Point? Do you have a private jet? You have excellent taste my friend.

Buddy back in Ohio married a girl that had family in Stevens Point. Now my wife's friend has a son in grad school at Wisconsin and she got me a couple cases. Now to get either requires the drive back to Ohio and a stop along the way to check for some Point. Good stuff

Hazen Bottle Shop and Beulah Super Valu, carry point according to their web site. Imagine there are others in North Dakota, just did search within 100 miles of Watford City.

Last edited:

Sub_Elect

Founding Member
Founding Member
I got SHMAMERED this weekend on Sky vodka and squirt! At leaast, I think it was squirt, might have been purple crush......

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Today is an actual 6 mph wind day here in gods country, I am going to put a couple miles on the bike starting now, and finish the afternoon with a rye whiskey Manhattan.

Enjoy the day guys, sometimes work has to wait for shittier weather.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm with you on that statement. The wife goes through it like it's free.

You have to remember who she lives with!! ;:;rofl ::boxing:: ;:;boozerIts not her fault she drinks!:;:muahaha

Last edited:

Hookin8easy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Red wine=dinner, beer=fishing and bs'n, whiskey=campfire and partying

my wife calls red wine weed in a bottle, 2 glasses puts her in a comatosed nap stat, she's a whicky girl

deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
Seagrams Dark Honey on the rocks.......................:thatswhatsup:

Wild and Free

Founding Member
Founding Member
Today is an actual 6 mph wind day here in gods country, I am going to put a couple miles on the bike starting now, and finish the afternoon with a rye whiskey Manhattan.

Enjoy the day guys, sometimes work has to wait for shittier weather.

The hell you say..........I went for a 5 mile run at noon before leaving for work and the wind was gusting around 20 mph from the south west of Mandan.

On topic I can not pick a single most enjoyed beverage, the older I get the more I try the more I find I like.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm with you on that statement. The wife goes through it like it's free.

When has any man, EVER, complained about the expense of the booze his wife drinks? I'ma say never.

Used to be a sure thing, when the wifey would say "I'm gonna have some tater wine..". Tater wine being Ste Chapelle Reisling. From Idaho. Taters? Get it?

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
When has any man, EVER, complained about the expense of the booze his wife drinks? I'ma say never.

Used to be a sure thing, when the wifey would say "I'm gonna have some tater wine..". Tater wine being Ste Chapelle Reisling. From Idaho. Taters? Get it?

wait til your wife gets a taste for fine wines

- - - Updated - - -

or Belgian Trappist ales

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
The hell you say..........I went for a 5 mile run at noon before leaving for work and the wind was gusting around 20 mph from the south west of Mandan.

On topic I can not pick a single most enjoyed beverage, the older I get the more I try the more I find I like.

Just got back and it was around the 15th variety for the entire ride, seemed less when I made the decision to go

ItemB

Founding Member
Founding Member
Crown rootbeer

Crown Royal and root beer pop? Never had it sounds good though may have to give a couple a try tommorow night

Or do you like to get crazy and go crown royal and rootbeer schnapps?

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 171
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 112
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 88