Festivus for the rest of us!

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm too hurt and stunned to air any grievances. Most of you are fart faces.

th

Last edited:

dust in the wind

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm too hurt and stunned to air any grievances. Most of you are fart faces.

something positive in this thread.... svn - I'm glad you have gotten away from talking to yourself on the forum.

ETA - V - these hats that are supposed to be made - they best be some kick ass hats. Better make us catch all the big fish, shoot the biggest/baddest bucks and make us chick magnets for the wait we have had to endure.

Last edited:

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I focus on self deprication. Unfortunately when poking fun at others, I have a hard time recognizing the line between good-natured ribbing and being a big asshole. I'm going to have to
Sit this one out.

Then again, the pandemic of self-loathing that Wags has fostered across womankind is the reason I'm terrified for my daughter to grow up. Learn to screw a warm melon like the rest of us did when we were single.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good natured and ass hole sent the same thing? Looks like I need to reevaluate things

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think someone should have a talk with the boys that move to the state where we might be lucky enough to visit once in our life...you know Alaska and then send us lowlanders like a pic or story a year. Also I believe the leading edge went over my house while I was loading my deer stuff this morning, and finally Johnr I did some things I'm not proud of in my younger days but getting the whole bus to puke....what a shitty errrr pukey thing to do haha

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not sure how I feel about being left out of this so far. Meh.

ghost - quit acting like your g-damn dog ran away everyday and I'd feel better about making fun of you.

- - - Updated - - -

I focus on self deprication. Unfortunately when poking fun at others, I have a hard time recognizing the line between good-natured ribbing and being a big asshole. I'm going to have to
Sit this one out.

Then again, the pandemic of self-loathing that Wags has fostered across womankind is the reason I'm terrified for my daughter to grow up. Learn to screw a warm melon like the rest of us did when we were single.

I'm not some great swordsman, I just act nice. That and I try... a lot. Wish I could take what I know now, and tell it to my college self.

wildeyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I like coming to this web site, It makes the rest of the world seem (Normal)

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost - quit acting like your g-damn dog ran away everyday and I'd feel better about making fun of you.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm the greatest swordsman, I just give them a nice gift basket in the morning. That and I try... a lot. Wish I could take what I know now, and tell it to my college self.

Using the word swordsman describing your self = winning the internet today

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sit this one out.

"Deprecation" Mr. Fart.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not some great swordsman, I just act nice. That and I try... a lot. Wish I could take what I know now, and tell it to my college self.

Don't use a damn comma before "and". It's redundant and looks queer.

- - - Updated - - -

"Douglas barrels come on they have computers now"

WTF does this mean?

Last edited:

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
After I recovered from being called a penis; I began reflecting we are now involved in a great moment of North Dakota internet history. This thread may be emulated in the future but the genius and inspiration will never be fully again captured. Savor.

And y'all can eat a dick (except Buckhntr).

Last edited:

Buckmaster81

Founding Member
Founding Member
List of Grievances:

1. Deer hunters who claim every decent buck they see "was atleast a 150"
2. Toby making a fake ID to praise his greatness.....
3. Captain Ahab with his ability to catch pig walleyes and grow an inredible chest-fro...
4. Bucks that look bigger then they are and trick me into shooting them grrrr...
5. SDMF and his fantasy gear
6. KDM and is ultra pioneer skillz
7. The total lack of cool users on here like Rainbo UnyKorn

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just heard this jewel from the Williston Ace Hardware: "Tired of disposable grills which just don't last?!"

Yes. Yes I am.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
farmers/landowners:

1. why you leave that corn up so long? it messes with my hunting.
2. why you take down all those trees? it messes with my hunting.
3. why you take so much land out of CRP? it messes with my hunting.
4. why you steal all my deer tags? it messes with my hunting.
5. why you pile rocks in my section lines? it messes with my hunting?
6. why you not adjust your combines a little looser to leave more feed in the field? it messes with my hunting.
7. why you burn sloughs and ditches? it messes with my hunting.
8. why you post so your land? it messes with my hunting.
9. why do you not allow me to hunt when i ask? you no like my ungrateful attitude? it messes with my hunting.

Nanky

Founding Member
Founding Member
ND G&F for taking their sweet ass time each year when drawing deer tags. Seriously we love the suspense and appreciate that we can at least pay up front, just to get a refund after the second drawing a few months later.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 325
  • This month: 215
  • This month: 178
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 106
  • This month: 96
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 74