Festivus for the rest of us!

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
List of Grievances:

1. Deer hunters who claim every decent buck they see "was atleast a 150"
2. Toby making a fake ID to praise his greatness.....
3. Captain Ahab with his ability to catch pig walleyes and grow an inredible chest-fro...
4. Bucks that look bigger then they are and trick me into shooting them grrrr...
5. SDMF and his fantasy gear
6. KDM and is ultra pioneer skillz
7. The total lack of cool users on here like Rainbo UnyKorn

Not me brother. I like my indoor plumbing, refrigeration, and electricity. Besides, why would I pioneer when all my deer are 150 or better.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
ND G&F for taking their sweet ass time each year when drawing deer tags. Seriously we love the suspense and appreciate that we can at least pay up front, just to get a refund after the second drawing a few months later.

Nanky & Kurtr - SD residents complaining about ND lottery system. Why don't you drive your Prius Up to Bismarck and join the other 2000 non-residents who who insist on shouting at police about how ND sucks.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
nonresidents: for even thinking about shooting our game.

sconis: for being who you are.

sotans: for being from where you are from.

southerners: for speaking the way you do.

tim sandstrom: for basically abandoning us (unless of course someone wants to talk about land transfers or kick tires).

bobkat: for being so liberal.

gst/plainsman: for bringing that shit to this house.

Nanky

Founding Member
Founding Member
SD residents complaining about ND lottery system. Why don't you drive your Prius Up to Bismarck and join the other 2000 non-residents who who insist on shouting at police about how ND sucks.

lol . . . but I still feel like I'm a ND resident. Besides my Prius is stuck in the driveway, it rained last night.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
Johnr: ditto on the unikorn wife thing.

SVN: ditto on the failure to share whatever it is you are on.

ahab: must you catch every big fish possible? leave some for the rest of us

wags: we met once. you don't seem nearly as cool as these other fellas make you out to be. so, until i see pics, i believe very little of what i hear regarding wags' shags.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nanky & Kurtr - SD residents complaining about ND lottery system. Why don't you drive your Prius Up to Bismarck and join the other 2000 non-residents who who insist on shouting at police about how ND sucks.

You read wrong I don't give two squirts of doe piss about Nd policy other than being a bunch of pussies and letting this protest go on and all the stinky hippy's coming through town.

My grievance is all the threads that Nd residents start on deer hunting but other than bitch on NDA do nothing.

Also for all the time NDA takes away from filling my two separate any whitetail rifle tags.

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
snow - what in the eff is this " ~ " supposed to mean?!
IMG_1086.JPG

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
KD not obtaining Zen and giving pork a fair shake.

Capt Brad not keeping a stout bass outfit rigged with a black Culprit in his boat.

Un-signed negative rep

Dirty Mike not doing a "High On Stress" paint job on a shallow jerkbait

Not enough threads about sandwiches and snacks.

th

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
You read wrong I don't give two squirts of doe piss about Nd policy other than being a bunch of pussies and letting this protest go on and all the stinky hippy's coming through town.

My grievance is all the threads that Nd residents start on deer hunting but other than bitch on NDA do nothing.

Also for all the time NDA takes away from filling my two separate any whitetail rifle tags.

True.

I live far enough away that it doesn't effect me, but it does bother me, just not enough to really do anything about it. I am hoping a huge snow event, with arctic temps settle in that area for about 10 days.

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member

yea, eff you kurtr and nanky

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
KD not obtaining Zen and giving pork a fair shake.

Capt Brad not keeping a stout bass outfit rigged with a black Culprit in his boat.

Un-signed negative rep

Dirty Mike not doing a "High On Stress" paint job on a shallow jerkbait

Not enough threads about sandwiches and snacks.

th

Gave "Pork" a shake in college. It wasn't fair then either.

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member

Since its Mcrib time, do you guys south of Bismarck notice a increase in the chemicals in your water? Maybe a faint hint of BBQ?

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Since its Mcrib time, do you guys south of Bismarck notice a increase in the chemicals in your water? Maybe a faint hint of BBQ?

Nope the water protectors must be filtering it out, although a hint of of sweet honey (backyard bee hive) would not piss me off in my water.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
The Tailrace mid-day under a blue sky.

Last edited:

Buckmaster81

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not me brother. I like my indoor plumbing, refrigeration, and electricity. Besides, why would I pioneer when all my deer are 150 or better.

you live off the land process your own meat and wrangle free range chickens.....

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 325
  • This month: 215
  • This month: 178
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 106
  • This month: 96
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 74