Festivus for the rest of us!

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am curious as to how many of you ive met and/or fished with that I didnt know had an NDA alter ego

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I met Ahab, and had a strange feeling he was attracted to me, in a queer way...haha

Actually I have met a lot of NDA guys, all of which have been awesome, except guywhofishes, he was radical

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
We havnt, that was more of a joke. I figured as much as youre talking about the tailrace it was just a matter of time before you picked my awesomeness out of the crowd. Im usually the one doing the exact opposite of everyone else down there.

Never met but I still have a Walleye in the freezer that I need to get to you. New job are you still doing windshields? Ive got a 06 Navigator in need. Thought it was you fishing in government bay one day but you were on the phone all day and I was catching fish so I never approached. This was Augest or Sept

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
What if your hair is on fire and your ass is catching?

I'd be the guy crossed up slingin' gravel and puttin' a ton of dust in the air whilst simultaneously instilling a sense of pride upon Italians.

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
Never met but I still have a Walleye in the freezer that I need to get to you. New job are you still doing windshields? Ive got a 06 Navigator in need. Thought it was you fishing in government bay one day but you were on the phone all day and I was catching fish so I never approached. This was Augest or Sept

Doesnt sound like me to be close to any water and playin with my phone instead of casting....was it my brother? Dont work there anymore, but i can still get you a hookup. Ill be glad to stuff your fish.

Is your name really Eric?

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
MSA, I suspect we've crossed paths a time or two at the T'race, but we were both to hell bent on catching fish that shaking hands and talking to anyone wasn't quite in our universe at the time. That and talking to strange men in the middle of the night down by a river is more kickemup's style.

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not gonna lie, Im kind of an unintentional dick on the water. My first problem is i dont see too good, or recognise faces at 10+ feet away, my own mother could be fishin next to me and i wouldnt know till the next day when i hear about what an a-hole i am. My next problem is im usually too focused on fishing to think about waving, or notice someone waving at me....so forgive me if ive walked right by some of you and didnt say, hi you pretty much have to throw a rock at me to get my attention.

Kdm, i have found one nice oscar cast, looking for another thats similar size with mouth closed, i think itll look weird if both their mouths are open

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dirty Mike said,

gst/plainsman - 1st annual celebrity boxing match and you two are the main event.

I am aggrieved gst was such a Donald Denier. For the main event, gst should have to wear a Trump hair rug and plainsman must wear a Hillary pantsuit.

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
Doesnt sound like me to be close to any water and playin with my phone instead of casting....was it my brother? Dont work there anymore, but i can still get you a hookup. Ill be glad to stuff your fish.

Is your name really Eric?

It is really Eric and my last name starts with a B. I felt like trying to match Johnr's creativity.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks MSA. I like your artistic eye so no hurry. When you find what you like, I'll still be here with the cash.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
I met Ahab, and had a strange feeling he was attracted to me, in a queer way...haha

Actually I have met a lot of NDA guys, all of which have been awesome, except guywhofishes, he was radical

I do like short, stalky bald men much like Marissa Tomea

- - - Updated - - -

Tomei

- - - Updated - - -

SDMF-- Do you teach a curmudgeon class on Tuesday nights?

- - - Updated - - -

;)

SupressYourself

Founding Member
Founding Member
Grievances:
1. PrairieGhost and GST -- No one cares. Go have a gentlemens duel or something and get it over with.
2. Hornhunter -- Can't tell if you're trolling or just usually stuck in "dick-mode".
3. Anyone that allows a thread to degrade into 5th grade argument akin to "my dad could beat up your dad".

Along with grievances, I think praise should be aired:
1. GuyWhoisProbablyEvenCoolerThanHeSeemsOnline -- You seem to be the real-life version of the guy from those Dos Equis commercials.
2. Svnmag -- no one "gets" you, but your seemingly random collection of thoughts is often entertaining. I picture you as an old wizard who is either insane or a genius.
3. MathewsZman, and other major contributors to the "Ha Has" thread -- keep it up. People stuck in front of a computer most of the day need a good laugh.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 154
  • This month: 124
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 52