Finally----

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
My 8 month old golden

Finally started lifting his leg to piss,i was concerned my boi was coming out as a Trans...

Close call

Attachments

20230424_171143.jpg

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Only thing bad with the leg lifters is that they are hell on young plants and shrubs. Would be embarrassing having them pissing on companies tires all the time but comes with the territory. I've had 3 girls now and none of them have harmed my plants. They will put dead spots in the lawn from squatting if you don't keep things watered down. Neighbor has had all males and they have snuffed numerous of my shrubs. He's told me kick there butts if ya see them pissing on them.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
.plants? Shrubs? Hell i don't fertilize my lawn...lol

But i agree,boyz gotta mark.

Good friend lives in the bush,has all critters big and small,he claims by pissing around his home,property line it keeps the local nosey bear population away.

I use to take his advice until one night camping in northeast Minnesota bwca,set camp up,laid a piss line around our camp site,food hung in a tree,some food stored in a duluth pack sitting in our canoe we anchored up and pushed out 50' in the lake,pitch black,new moon,big ass bore came late at night,so close to our tent we could here him breath,then the some beech got our dry goods outof the tree,sat there mowing through our packs of ramen noodles,crunch crunch,dirty prick,a canoe paddle was our only defense,he left at sunrise.

So human piss doesnt work,although my buddy still does it and every summer a giant cinnamon bore strolls in,been live trapped twice,warden gave the neighbors bear bombs (m80's),bear spray.

Buddy is polish,=slow Learner

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 69