Old and forgotten-

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Stuff/crap,this mild weather has me chuckin sheet,filling my dumpster of crap i might need or use from years ago.

Boomerrang? Came across my old wood rang,lol,any of you guyz use one? Gave it a whirl for old time sake,neighbor has it now if he cleans his gutters, memories.

Amazing how much shit accumulates over time.

My old lady passed away 5 years ago,finally cleaning out all her stuff,just didn't have the heart to toss her stuff but holy sheep shit,the extra room now.
Any of you guyz go through this?

ND 41 Hunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
My wife passed away 10 month ago. Have most of her clothes left to go through and 2-3 banker boxes of medical/insurance paperwork to go through. Was making a little progress and then had to clean out the family farmstead to sell it this fall. I've got 1/4 of my 4 stall garage full and one bedroom of the house full of just the farmstead stuff. Tough to get up the ambition to work on it - to many emotions.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
My wife passed away 10 month ago. Have most of her clothes left to go through and 2-3 banker boxes of medical/insurance paperwork to go through. Was making a little progress and then had to clean out the family farmstead to sell it this fall. I've got 1/4 of my 4 stall garage full and one bedroom of the house full of just the farmstead stuff. Tough to get up the ambition to work on it - to many emotions.
I'm so sorry to hear that Hunter. Hang in there.

fireone

★★★★★ Legendary Member
It's a SOB. My dogs were what kept me going. I wish you well.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sorry for your loss bud, the lord said that one day we will see our loved ones again 🙏

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I just keep building another building or adding on. My man cave has gotten impossible to move in. Wives comment last week on my stuff that hangs from the ceiling. Kids one day will have a reason to get together. Just fine as i see a few more spots to hang from the ceiling. db

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just keep building another building or adding on. My man cave has gotten impossible to move in. Wives comment last week on my stuff that hangs from the ceiling. Kids one day will have a reason to get together. Just fine as i see a few more spots to hang from the ceiling. db
Hahaha, love it hold your ground db...

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93