First Amendment Auditors

grumster

★★★★ Legendary Member
Like Dislike, what say you?

Me personally, I give them much respect..

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
What do you mean and why didn't you post in "Politics"?

labhunter66

Founding Member
Founding Member
Some are okay and good and some are just plain dicks and are only looking for a confrontation. Law enforcement needs to be held to a standard but I saw one the other day where a guy was threatening to try and force his way into a crime scene. I don't think it is good when you try to manufacture trouble.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
They wouldn't have a platform worth a shit if leos didn't give them one. Most auditors are dicks I wouldn't give the time of day to. But, ignorant leos are nearly just as frustrating... not dicks... but, frustrating. So, it's legally enlightening to the populace. And in that way, they serve a purpose.

Last edited:

grumster

★★★★ Legendary Member
They wouldn't have a platform worth a shot if Leo's didn't give them one. Most are dicks I wouldn't give the time of day to. But, ignorant Leo's are nearly just as frustrating. So, it's legally enlightening to the populace. And it that way, they serve a purpose.
Rights are like muscles, if you don’t exercise them you lose them.. I’m anti-bootlicker.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I didn’t think it was political but then again I’m kind of new here per say…
It's not cute. I was " Mr. Stevenson" for a bit and didn't like it. If you're "real" be "real" please. This is my second sort of post to "you":

Freedom

★★ Legendary Member
It's not cute. I was " Mr. Stevenson" for a bit and didn't like it. If you're "real" be "real" please. This is my second sort of post to "you":

You're a special kind of stupid, had multiple accounts and accuse others of being fake

grumster

★★★★ Legendary Member

I don’t even know what you’re saying? I’m not real? Did I touch on a nerve? If so that wasn’t the intent.. and if that doesn’t work for you then go eat a bag of dicks.. is that real enough?

Freedom

★★ Legendary Member
If svn or lunk disagree with you you're immediately not real, an evil lefty, or both.

Plenty of boot lickers around not enough people keeping the police/politicians in line.

grumster

★★★★ Legendary Member
If svn or lunk disagree with you you're immediately not real, an evil lefty, or both.

Plenty of boot lickers around not enough people keeping the police/politicians in line.
I’m not looking for any fights, not here for that but I ain’t no bootlicker either. lunk seems alright to me? This other gatekeeper I’m not so sure about..

real you say..

Freedom

★★ Legendary Member
Worship Trump, don't point out any flaws in conspiracy posts, and you'll be fine (y)

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder how the hell travis heinz can afford to drive around all year ? I guess different strokes for different folks but I hope he isn't a healthy and able welfare case leeching off us taxpayers. I know I'm out of line for saying that but he just seems like that type. I watched a few of his videos and that shit got old fast.

It's important to know your rights but I don't want or need a dumb ass like that for a teacher.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 196
  • This month: 160
  • This month: 148
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88