First Amendment Auditors

grumster

★★★★ Legendary Member
I wonder how the hell travis heinz can afford to drive around all year ? I guess different strokes for different folks but I hope he isn't a healthy and able welfare case leeching off us taxpayers. I know I'm out of line for saying that but he just seems like that type. I watched a few of his videos and that shit got old fast.

It's important to know your rights but I don't want or need a dumb ass like that for a teacher.
Can you post a link? Not sure I’ve seen his work.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Search for him on youtube , I'm not sure on the spelling. He is all over the place just being a pest in my opinion. I think he needs a slap and a good kick in the nuts but at the same time I like what he stands for , just not his approach.

grumster

★★★★ Legendary Member
There is certainly many different approaches these auditors take, some abrasive. I believe at times that abrasive approach is warranted.

I will check him out.

grumster

★★★★ Legendary Member
If svn or lunk disagree with you you're immediately not real, an evil lefty, or both.

Plenty of boot lickers around not enough people keeping the police/politicians in line.
So be it, I wasn’t looking for an echo chamber but a discussion..

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’ve never taken the position to begrudge a mans ability to make money, I prefer a free market… let the consumer decide. No hate.

I question how people who don't have a job can protest for years at a time . I suspect most of them are doing it on my dime and I don't like it one bit.

grumster

★★★★ Legendary Member
I question how people who don't have a job can protest for years at a time . I suspect most of them are doing it on my dime and I don't like it one bit.
I get it.. In years past I held two jobs through the years I would bet my kids view would be different..

grumster

★★★★ Legendary Member
You're a special kind of stupid, had multiple accounts and accuse others of being fake
And for the “record” I signed up on this website years ago and wasn’t active but here I am now.. like it or not.. I don’t give a crap.

and yes Freedom I know that wasn’t directed at me, just setting the record straight.

Last edited:

grumster

★★★★ Legendary Member
Since svnmag likes to post songs I’ve got one more for him on “real”

go ahead and guess my age, good luck. I’ll give him a clue, I’m an old metal head who refuses to live in a box…

might want to put the lyrics up so you can follow along.

Last edited:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’m not looking for any fights, not here for that but I ain’t no bootlicker either. lunk seems alright to me? This other gatekeeper I’m not so sure about..

real you say..

Oh you are the real deal bud, freedom for example his only thing he's good at is trolling threads. Just like what he did again with this one, or being a big sticker upper guy with the others with mental disabilities. Many come and go here im glad as well others here encourage you to keep posting and sharing your experiences with life. Pureblood

Freedom

★★ Legendary Member
Oh you are the real deal bud, freedom for example his only thing he's good at is trolling threads. Just like what he did again with this one, or being a big sticker upper guy with the others with mental disabilities. Many come and go here im glad as well others here encourage you to keep posting and sharing your experiences with life. Pureblood
More close minded bullshit. You better hope God is kind to the ignorant.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
More close minded bullshit. You better hope God is kind to the ignorant.
Nah freedom why don't you actually post a thread once instead of posting bullshit all the time. Let's see some effort here, atleast grumster who has only been here for a short time is willing to post actual threads. That's why I mean by being a troll who doesn't contribute to the site. And for the record the lord knows who I am and I wholeheartedly believe that my path I'm taking is righteous and fair. Can you say the same thing about your life freedom?

bravo

Founding Member
Founding Member
As far as the auditors go, they can be annoying and push buttons, but they usually know where that line is. If you want to be a cop, you have to know it’s a different job and that you’re held to a standard. You can’t let your ego get you in trouble, the badge requires responsibility. My blood boils when I see a bad attitude officer who knows they can push someone around because the hold the legal power. That said, they probably film 99 good cops who laugh them off or ignore them but they’ll eventually get one.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I like to watch YouTube shorts where there are people practicing their constitutionally protected rights and own the leo who try to bully them into following their commands. There is one guy who pushes it even farther by getting the people who believe they have the power to do something stupid and he tells them I have lawyers on stand by. He has successfully won many unlawfully detained charges in court

grumster

★★★★ Legendary Member
What I find unusual is how many public employees or just peoples in general have no understanding of our 1st amendment and the conditions of job they took. (you take tax payer monies you are subject to the tax payer) People need to understand that there is no expectation to privacy in public, lots of case law where this has been litigated out already. As for LEO's I believe a lot of there issues (ignorance) stem from most today were hired fresh out of the military where one signs his rights away to join and then come into the public sector where citizens have not.
I also have a real issue with that blue line flag they like to fly, I find it disgusting and an offence to our nations flag(s)..

grumster

★★★★ Legendary Member
And svnmag, no hate buddy. I didn't realize you are the arbiter of "real" on this site..:p

Last edited:

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nah freedom why don't you actually post a thread once instead of posting bullshit all the time. Let's see some effort here, atleast grumster who has only been here for a short time is willing to post actual threads. That's why I mean by being a troll who doesn't contribute to the site. And for the record the lord knows who I am and I wholeheartedly believe that my path I'm taking is righteous and fair. Can you say the same thing about your life freedom?
I don’t think Buddha counts.

grumster

★★★★ Legendary Member
I like to watch YouTube shorts where there are people practicing their constitutionally protected rights and own the leo who try to bully them into following their commands. There is one guy who pushes it even farther by getting the people who believe they have the power to do something stupid and he tells them I have lawyers on stand by. He has successfully won many unlawfully detained charges in court
This guy?

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don’t even know what you’re saying? I’m not real? Did I touch on a nerve? If so that wasn’t the intent.. and if that doesn’t work for you then go eat a bag of dicks.. is that real enough?
-choke-

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93