Fishing the mo

wildeyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
went out on Sunday, 2 of us caught 7 fish in the Bismarck area all on jigs released 23"and 24" prior to that would go out south of rifle range caught 2 fish in 4 hour Sucked. Last week caught nothing but Little northerns 7 of them bad boys. So you can do with this report what you what.

wildeyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
still usable ramp at fox but you have to watch when you back in.

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fishing has been decent down by Beaver. Some days easy limits other days you have to work for them. Most everyone is fishing near or on the channel. I suppose the docks will be pulled soon. I hope not as there may still be decent days ahead.

Fishing701

Founding Member
Founding Member
How is the river now compared to like ten years ago? Before the flood years wasn't it always this low over the winter months.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think it's lower now than normal November levels. Part of that may be due to the "scrubbing" that they talked about, in 2011. The output of the powerhouse may be similar, but the actual water level seems lower than what's normal for November.

wildeyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fish701, the river every fall is always at or near the end of the ramps. sometimes you cant use the ramps because they are out of the water there is parts of the river around here now you have to watch because there are spots where you don't know if its deep enough to get across. as far as saying lower now I don't think so the only thing I notice from the flood was that it washed out deeper holes in the river which the corp. tried to do in the early 90s. to make it a (young) river again, but the only thing they did there was kill the fishery. the corp. is the people that control what the water depth is here and we are stuck in what they do.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 71
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 38
  • This month: 36
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 28