For sure gonna bow hunt now

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Saw this little guy this morning at 11:30. Slowly walked across the lease road and walked out about thirty yards and just stood there and watched me for four minutes or so. Man he's a dandy. have to buy a bow now IMG_0004.jpgIMG_0005.jpgIMG_0008.jpgIMG_0007.jpgIMG_0006.jpg

bucksnbears

Founding Member
Founding Member
he's a dandy but.............. if he's that stupid, others have their eye on him too.

The Mantis

Founding Member
Founding Member
That is a stud... Thanks for sharing. Don't hesitate to get a bow, you'll have a blast.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
let it grow, when all that velvet leaves it will be smaller than you think

Flinger

Founding Member
Founding Member
gotta love the new bow hunters..... good luck
Seriously though, nice deer and thanks for sharing

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Real Good Deer!!! However, one like that will probably be taken by and early season nocturnal spot light enthusiast. I hope you get'em first!!!

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I saw five does one day on my whole route. Been at least a month. Then today at the dumbest time see this guy. amazing

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and for $500 I'll give the coordinates up lol

wildeyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
yea, bow season starts deer gone seen that before. The deer is messing with you works for game and fish trying to sell more bow lic.

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
Saw this little guy this morning at 11:30. Slowly walked across the lease road and walked out about thirty yards and just stood there and watched me for four minutes or so. Man he's a dandy. have to buy a bow nowmoon.jpgancient-aliens.jpgnorthern lights pole 2.jpgnorthern lights tornado.jpgnorthern lights swirl2.jpg

ya man, thats a lot of work learning how to shoot getting everything all zeroed in having to spend all that money, tell ya what, ill give ya $100 for a guide fee and i'll take care of that pesky deer for ya.

Founding Member
Founding Member
Real Good Deer!!! However, one like that will probably be taken by and early season nocturnal spot light enthusiast. I hope you get'em first!!!

That's really not funny. Friend of mine the other day was working in his yard the other morning and heard three rifle shots. Went to investigate and ran into two younger guys coming out of a section line with a big truck with Idaho plates. Asked them what they were up to and they told him they'd just shot a big buck. He was like what th hell do you mean, you can't be doing that! They took off so he called the sheriff and gave him the information. Sure enough he caught them as they were coming to town. They pretty much told him what they told my buddy and even said where it was and how they were going to come back and get it! Like they didn't really give a crap. Well they found the big muley, and it was trophy size. Unreal the balls of these guys..in early august in velvet! Man it ticks me off! I guess the game warden came and said in his area this sort of thing is common with the oil field workers and was getting out of control. So keep your eyes and ears open on your scouting trips. And use your phone if you have to to video suspicious activity and call the authorities!

Last edited:

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
My dad shot a mule deer in Montana in the 70's that scored 1/8 off of Boone and Crocket. I can tell you with certainty this one dwarfs that deer.

littlefish

Founding Member
Founding Member
i saw a huge whitetail buck standing in a soybean field just off number 2 west of the airbase

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 49
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 14