Ford~

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Motor company pulling stakes,moving to mexico...just a general news breif not sure if its just one line or the entire operation....thanx again biden....

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Just one new production, unions are mad but Ford doesn’t have the pressure from the president to keep them in the US.....

Walleye202

Founding Member
Founding Member
This country needs term limits in the worst way possible. 100% of the folks serving in Washington are bought and paid for and represent very little of what the citizens want IMO. It's a sad deal what this country's government has turned into. The issues being talked about in this thread are nothing new, goes back 30 years.

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am afraid this is just the start of jobs moving out of our country, once Biden gets his massive tax plan in place its really going to hurt the American economy and middle class jobs

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
"Jorack Obiden"--classic. I wish I could give you rep. You may be rewarded with another iteration of "bobkat" calling you a racist.

I became a Ford guy when they refused the Obammy bailout. Still will never buy a TuRD as the profits go to Japan. The TuRD "American jobs" deal pisses me off. Getting where I have nowhere to turn.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 134
  • This month: 118
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75