I HATE coyotes!!!!

bigv

Founding Member
Founding Member
We scratched out 35 last week between daytime and thermal, including a couple triples and a quad. Sorry @KDM, they were all SD yotes, so probably no help to you.
20231107_114210.jpg

20231108_002639.jpg

Killed some that hung up at 326, 338, and 460, but I also missed 2 between 350 and 400 šŸ˜ž.
Nice work! What calibers are you shooting?

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
We scratched out 35 last week between daytime and thermal, including a couple triples and a quad. Sorry @KDM, they were all SD yotes, so probably no help to you.
20231107_114210.jpg

20231108_002639.jpg

Killed some that hung up at 326, 338, and 460, but I also missed 2 between 350 and 400 šŸ˜ž.
Have you guys ever thought of producing your own youtube channel or if youtube is too liberal a rumble channel instead? I would watch and most likely thousands would also and you could probably make a few bucks doing it. The skills and experience you guys have gained is impressive and the service you are providing for local cattle/land owners is priceless. I would support your future endeavors by subscribing to either platform, Well done gents very impressive as well as, it looks like a real fun adrenaline rush. (y)šŸ‘Š

SupressYourself

Founding Member
Founding Member
Have you guys ever thought of producing your own youtube channel or if youtube is too liberal a rumble channel instead? I would watch and most likely thousands would also and you could probably make a few bucks doing it. The skills and experience you guys have gained is impressive and the service you are providing for local cattle/land owners is priceless. I would support your future endeavors by subscribing to either platform, Well done gents very impressive as well as, it looks like a real fun adrenaline rush. (y)šŸ‘Š
Naw... I've done some youtube things, and I think trying to get good video would take a lot of the fun out of it. Besides, I don't have time to be doing video editing and all the other associated garbage.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Naw... I've done some youtube things, and I think trying to get good video would take a lot of the fun out of it. Besides, I don't have time to be doing video editing and all the other associated garbage.
Ok, just thought I would give you my support, and I can tell you don't have the desire to do so,.that being said just having a go pro style video recording on a tripod and a simple editing software on your pc would be all that you would need to start off with. Set your camera(s) in multiple places to get different angles of your finished video and upload. You don't even need any verbal on screen commentary because you can do it all in captions if you want. But I understand bud forgive me for trying to make my case, i do enjoy what you do share with us and have to say I'm super jealous of the thought of the rush you get when calling in those deer killers.

Have you ever had the pleasure of being able put other predators in your cross hairs when you are out? Anyways thanks for sharing bud

Big C

We called in a bobcat one time, but it was not yet bobcat season, so I let it walk.
There have been a few badgers that were not so lucky.
I had a golden eagle in Wyoming almost grab ahold of the fur trimmed hood of my coat while calling. That was exciting until I could "feel" the talons digging into my scalp so made a sudden motion to get it to flush! Glad it didn't let loose with a stream of shit as it flushed a few feet from me.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had a golden eagle in Wyoming almost grab ahold of the fur trimmed hood of my coat while calling. That was exciting until I could "feel" the talons digging into my scalp so made a sudden motion to get it to flush! Glad it didn't let loose with a stream of shit as it flushed a few feet from me.
Could have earned yourself an eagle tail feather right there.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84