Forster co-ax reloading press

sig357

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am wondering if anyone is using this press for their reloading? I want to get into reloading and I am thinking this is the one for me. But would love to see it in action first hand. Seems easy to use and has everything a person really needs in a press. Just looking for anyone with first hand experience with it or maybe even the Frankfort Aresenal co-ax M press. But i think for the extra cash I will buy USA made Forster.

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have the FA co-ax make good ammo i like it better than the lock and load and rock chucker, i think i paid 89 for the press so that was my deciding factor. I don't reload bulk ammo mostly just hunting ammo 20-50 at a time. Good of it is easy to use, no shellholders needed, floating die blocks, led light, and primer catching tray. Bad of it is you need to buy the FA die blocks or else you could maybe use 2 lockrings, the shell holder on mine was a little sticky right away, but i cleaned it and lubed it and it works good now. Seems to make good enough ammo for what i do.

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
F75D282C-A16A-4BD6-9FB8-4CA7E9FC8DAB.jpeg

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've been using a Forster Co-Ax for ~15yrs for all my single-stage needs. I use all kinds of different brand dies in it. Forster obviously, but also Redding, RCBS, and Lee. Just replace the lock-rings and use what you've got. In a pinch, Redding lock-rings actually work pretty well in a Forster Co-Ax too.

sig357

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have the FA co-ax make good ammo i like it better than the lock and load and rock chucker, i think i paid 89 for the press so that was my deciding factor. I don't reload bulk ammo mostly just hunting ammo 20-50 at a time. Good of it is easy to use, no shellholders needed, floating die blocks, led light, and primer catching tray. Bad of it is you need to buy the FA die blocks or else you could maybe use 2 lockrings, the shell holder on mine was a little sticky right away, but i cleaned it and lubed it and it works good now. Seems to make good enough ammo for what i do.

I'll give you 90 for it!

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
your almost as bad as guys wanting to buy my h1000 for 40$ ...rofl...

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
there's any powder you want available if you look now.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76