Found: 2 Fillet Knives

Coyote Hunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I found 2 fillet knives that someone left behind at the Garrison indoor fish cleaning station. Knives were found this Sunday evening, 6/25/23. Message me and identify the knives and I will get them back to you! I would like to find the owner... I think one might have special meaning to someone. Thanks

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I found 2 fillet knives that someone left behind at the Garrison indoor fish cleaning station. Knives were found this Sunday evening, 6/25/23. Message me and identify the knives and I will get them back to you! I would like to find the owner... I think one might have special meaning to someone. Thanks
^^^Hope you find the owner! Elite fishing karma coming your way!^^^

MicLee

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good man, hopefully the owner pops in here.

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
Have you tried contacting whoever (city, county,state) runs/takes care of the cleaning station? Maybe the ones that lost the knives contacted them? Just a thought????

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
My dad left my RS net at a cleaning station, afte a couple hours he realized what he did he went back and it was gone already. I'm still waiting to sink the boat that i see using it.

dukgnfsn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Also Possible they don't realize they are gone yet if they thought they put them where needed or should be and haven't been out since then and had no reason to check if they believed they had them. May figure it out at a later time.
Sorry I missed scrotcaster post earlier

Last edited:

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
My dad left my RS net at a cleaning station, afte a couple hours he realized what he did he went back and it was gone already. I'm still waiting to sink the boat that i see using it.
I too lost a net to a cleaning station, I however came out better, as the net was a Kmart special, and replaced it with a gooder net, my grandmother had gifted my wife some birthday cash, and that ended up going into "our" new net..

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 154
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 88