Fred Bear videos

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Any Fred Bear fans ?

I had just about quit watching hunting videos until I ran across some old Fred Bear videos on youtube . They are pretty impressive and fun to watch compared to the other hunting vids out there.

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The majority of the hunt is staged in this video. If the camera is in front of the hunter the animal is already dead. When they were talking about the bow and the amount of people killed by a bow/arrow and the guide say shh I hear him. That is also staged. And when they walk up to the bear where is the camera. It's behind the bear.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fred was a good instincts shooter with a bow. In one of the videos that I watched he shot a pheasant out of the air with a recurve.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
He might have missed a few in the making the vid but he is the only guy that I have saw
pull that off.

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Watch some videos of Tim Wells. He can really shoot a bow. There videos of him shooting Duck, Doves and Pigeons out of the air.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I saw a vid on TV when I was little of him holding pheasant tipped arrows like flapping corndogs. I remember thinking; he should have more power: This was around the time Tre Gowdy showed bear blood and Evel Knievel bit it in Wembley Stadium.

I sort of cried. Dad was not pleased. Mom berated him:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 106
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 43
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 27