What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Getting Old Sucks
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="PrairieGhost" data-source="post: 334793" data-attributes="member: 704"><p>That thin skin thing is not good. I see scars from years ago. Its like a memory jog. Like the time as a farm kid I had only one arrow and I broke it. So I tried to glue it together. This gopher outside the living room window tempted me before the glue was fully set. That left a bumpy long scar across my left hand. As I get older mistakes get more expensive. A year ago I was carrying venison scraps into the back yard to feed a couole of fox that came nearly every night. I have neuropathy and loose my balance in the dark. I should have bought a light with because a bridge for my missing upper teeth run me "$4k the glasses that bent around my head were $700, and the chiropractor was $50. The xray showed my ribs were not broken it was one separated from the sternum. </p><p></p><p>Happy Camper remember there is one who loves you more than your own mother. May his angels escorted you gently into the paradise prepared for you. Ill meet you there. Who knows what tomorrow brings, a head on with a semi, or a falling branch may have me waiting to meet you. Meanwhile I'll pray for healing this very minute.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="PrairieGhost, post: 334793, member: 704"] That thin skin thing is not good. I see scars from years ago. Its like a memory jog. Like the time as a farm kid I had only one arrow and I broke it. So I tried to glue it together. This gopher outside the living room window tempted me before the glue was fully set. That left a bumpy long scar across my left hand. As I get older mistakes get more expensive. A year ago I was carrying venison scraps into the back yard to feed a couole of fox that came nearly every night. I have neuropathy and loose my balance in the dark. I should have bought a light with because a bridge for my missing upper teeth run me "$4k the glasses that bent around my head were $700, and the chiropractor was $50. The xray showed my ribs were not broken it was one separated from the sternum. Happy Camper remember there is one who loves you more than your own mother. May his angels escorted you gently into the paradise prepared for you. Ill meet you there. Who knows what tomorrow brings, a head on with a semi, or a falling branch may have me waiting to meet you. Meanwhile I'll pray for healing this very minute. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: guywhofishes
38 minutes ago
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Today at 12:26 AM
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Davy Crockett
Yesterday at 9:11 PM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 8:36 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 8:31 PM
J
Mandan Data center pushback
Latest: jer79
Yesterday at 8:29 PM
ESOX
Latest: SDMF
Yesterday at 8:24 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 6:31 PM
SOLD
2007 Ford Taurus
Latest: Zogman
Yesterday at 5:03 PM
K-Drill Blade Sharpening Gone
Latest: Slappy
Tuesday at 12:02 PM
RAIN!!!!
Latest: KDM
Tuesday at 9:29 AM
Tailrace
Latest: MSA
Tuesday at 8:22 AM
L
Jap Beatles
Latest: LBrandt
Monday at 1:40 PM
N
Soybeans
Latest: ndlongshot
Monday at 1:35 PM
Guys with a Yeti....
Latest: johnr
Monday at 10:30 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Monday at 8:41 AM
Banks Stump Feeder
Latest: Shockwave
Saturday at 11:24 PM
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
Latest: Jiffy
Saturday at 9:51 PM
D
Any youth hunter stories?
Latest: dsharp83
Friday at 12:20 PM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 8:39 AM
Sale
4 Youth Model rifles
Latest: Lycanthrope
Sep 24, 2026
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Getting Old Sucks
Top
Bottom