GPS Maps For Standing Rock?

Buckmaster81

Founding Member
Founding Member
Does anybody know if there is any gps maps available for Standing Rock? Onyx maps are all blocked out...

Big J

Founding Member
Founding Member
It would be nice if something was mapped out. I just have plat books for Corson, Sioux and Grand counties.

Ponyroper

Founding Member
Founding Member
You can use something like Google Maps to find GPS coordinates. Is that what you are looking for?

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
aahhh bad idea to be hunting on standing rock this year...those injuns are mad..just saying....

Muzzytipped

Founding Member
Founding Member
All you need is any standard road map that shows HWY 1806 and a bulldozer. I'll buy gas and beer.

Dog soup on the stove for after the hunt. A Reservation tradition.

gr8outdoors

Founding Member
Founding Member
A nice big V Plow would do the trick. I'll be down there hunting, not gonna let them ruin it. Most likely won't even run into any of them. Lots of tribal land far enough away from them to lose any sleep over.

Buckmaster81

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have the Paper Tribal Map I wish that a guy could get something similar to Onyx Maps for the tribal land so a guy could analyze topography and look at actual imagery. I have been using my tribal map and google earth images but its difficult to know for sure where boundaries are and several roads that are not on the map show up on google earth.... Definitely going to be an interesting adventure lol

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have the Paper Tribal Map I wish that a guy could get something similar to Onyx Maps for the tribal land so a guy could analyze topography and look at actual imagery. I have been using my tribal map and google earth images but its difficult to know for sure where boundaries are and several roads that are not on the map show up on google earth.... Definitely going to be an interesting adventure lol

Sounds like you want to obey the law. Interesting concept.:;:stirthepot

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hunting on reservations is always a sh*tshow. The res has there boundary lines and the state has theres and neither agree.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
You might want to add some fireproofing on your hunting rig and opt for a low-deductible full coverage insurance.;)

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 34
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11
  • This month: 11