Hail Hail

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Dont take much to make Tomato and pepper plants look sick. Not replanting until Wednesday in case we get more on Tuesday. LB

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Where at, we western guys that usually get our fair share have been spared thus far

grumster

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I heard the Napoleon area got some nasty weather yesterday eve..

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
we actually plant ours horizontally with a gradual curve from the start. not sure if it has the same effect as it does later. but, its the way my dad did it. he probably got the technique from my grandpa who owned a greenhouse. no clue. i do know that i think the plants tend to be more flexible when young and you also probably get the lateral rooting started earlier too. but, i am also guessing if right away was the way to do it, the professionals you see in the above video would be doing that too.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dont take much to make Tomato and pepper plants look sick. Not replanting until Wednesday in case we get more on Tuesday. LB

No hail but the wind has been brutal here this spring. I lost most of my transplants because I didn't get them in the ground . Going to plant trees in my garden spot and start a new garden out of the wind.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 133
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 47