Hb 1366

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
HB 1366 has been introduced. It states, "Removes telescopic sight restrictions for crossbows issued to an individual who is blind, paraplegic, or who has lost the use of one or both arms."

Not trying to be disrespectful or an ass, but I need an explanation of why a telescopic scope would have been a benefit to someone who is blind in the first place. Who wrote the original bill to not allow blind people to use scopes?

fj40

★★★★★ Legendary Member
What the hell. Is there a contest going on in Bismarck to see who can come up with the most or dumbest bills? 4X Scope are already allowed on crossbow if I remember correctly.

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
not 100% sure on this, but i'm pretty sure you can be legally blind and still be able to see....

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
What the hell. Is there a contest going on in Bismarck to see who can come up with the most or dumbest bills? 4X Scope are already allowed on crossbow if I remember correctly.
the house just made it legal to ride a horse or a pedal bike while intoxicated but you could still get picked up for speeding

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
yes legally blind people can still see to an extent. I'm never surprised by the shit that comes out of Bismarck, let alone the U.S. congress

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Id love to see someone pulled over in a school zone for riding a horse too fast! That would be so classic...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 67
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 36
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 27