What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Hearing aids
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Davy Crockett" data-source="post: 390400" data-attributes="member: 367"><p>I'm wondering if brand name are any better that the generic ones ? Also does anyone know of a good and reputable Audiologist in Fargo or GF that they have had good results with ? I'm hoping the new ones that you pair with a phone and adjust are way better than the old ones. </p><p> I paid $ 1200 for a Miracle ear back in the 80's that was supposedly top of the line back then but I was always working around loud equipment and I couldn't get used to having it in. I tried it recently but it's old technology compared to the new ones and not worth fiddling with. It's one of those things that's easy to put off but Iv'e been putting it off long enough and I have a heck of a time hearing the Grandkids.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Davy Crockett, post: 390400, member: 367"] I'm wondering if brand name are any better that the generic ones ? Also does anyone know of a good and reputable Audiologist in Fargo or GF that they have had good results with ? I'm hoping the new ones that you pair with a phone and adjust are way better than the old ones. I paid $ 1200 for a Miracle ear back in the 80's that was supposedly top of the line back then but I was always working around loud equipment and I couldn't get used to having it in. I tried it recently but it's old technology compared to the new ones and not worth fiddling with. It's one of those things that's easy to put off but Iv'e been putting it off long enough and I have a heck of a time hearing the Grandkids. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
ESOX
Latest: SDMF
1 minute ago
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Davy Crockett
27 minutes ago
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: eyexer
Today at 6:31 PM
2007 Ford Taurus
Latest: Zogman
Today at 5:03 PM
F
DUI Attorney
Latest: Fly Carpin
Today at 4:48 PM
A
Mandan Data center pushback
Latest: ale
Today at 12:00 PM
K-Drill Blade Sharpening Gone
Latest: Slappy
Yesterday at 12:02 PM
RAIN!!!!
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 9:29 AM
Tailrace
Latest: MSA
Yesterday at 8:22 AM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: luvcatchingbass
Monday at 9:56 PM
L
Jap Beatles
Latest: LBrandt
Monday at 1:40 PM
N
Soybeans
Latest: ndlongshot
Monday at 1:35 PM
Guys with a Yeti....
Latest: johnr
Monday at 10:30 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Monday at 8:41 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Sunday at 11:14 PM
Banks Stump Feeder
Latest: Shockwave
Saturday at 11:24 PM
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
Latest: Jiffy
Saturday at 9:51 PM
L
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: LBrandt
Friday at 6:03 PM
D
Any youth hunter stories?
Latest: dsharp83
Friday at 12:20 PM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 8:39 AM
Sale
4 Youth Model rifles
Latest: Lycanthrope
Thursday at 12:11 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Hearing aids
Top
Bottom