What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Hearing aids
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Mort" data-source="post: 390411" data-attributes="member: 361"><p>I have been partial deaf since birth, had just one aid for the most part of my life, now wear two.</p><p>Technology is a game changer for sure, I have the phonak audeo P50 they are 2 yrs old and the right one been giving me trouble since I got them, they are good but...damn...the smaller the electronics the more trouble you going to have. i got warrantee coverage and glad I did, so far I"ve replaced the guts in the right aid along with two receivers on that aid, Nice that they stream your calls to your aids like ear buds, don't even have to put the phone to the ear lol. I have the rechargeable version, you can get the battery style but you have to carry batteries around.</p><p>Spendy...yes about 4,000 for the pair.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Mort, post: 390411, member: 361"] I have been partial deaf since birth, had just one aid for the most part of my life, now wear two. Technology is a game changer for sure, I have the phonak audeo P50 they are 2 yrs old and the right one been giving me trouble since I got them, they are good but...damn...the smaller the electronics the more trouble you going to have. i got warrantee coverage and glad I did, so far I"ve replaced the guts in the right aid along with two receivers on that aid, Nice that they stream your calls to your aids like ear buds, don't even have to put the phone to the ear lol. I have the rechargeable version, you can get the battery style but you have to carry batteries around. Spendy...yes about 4,000 for the pair. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
ESOX
Latest: SDMF
1 minute ago
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Davy Crockett
26 minutes ago
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: eyexer
Today at 6:31 PM
2007 Ford Taurus
Latest: Zogman
Today at 5:03 PM
F
DUI Attorney
Latest: Fly Carpin
Today at 4:48 PM
A
Mandan Data center pushback
Latest: ale
Today at 12:00 PM
K-Drill Blade Sharpening Gone
Latest: Slappy
Yesterday at 12:02 PM
RAIN!!!!
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 9:29 AM
Tailrace
Latest: MSA
Yesterday at 8:22 AM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: luvcatchingbass
Monday at 9:56 PM
L
Jap Beatles
Latest: LBrandt
Monday at 1:40 PM
N
Soybeans
Latest: ndlongshot
Monday at 1:35 PM
Guys with a Yeti....
Latest: johnr
Monday at 10:30 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Monday at 8:41 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Sunday at 11:14 PM
Banks Stump Feeder
Latest: Shockwave
Saturday at 11:24 PM
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
Latest: Jiffy
Saturday at 9:51 PM
L
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: LBrandt
Friday at 6:03 PM
D
Any youth hunter stories?
Latest: dsharp83
Friday at 12:20 PM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 8:39 AM
Sale
4 Youth Model rifles
Latest: Lycanthrope
Thursday at 12:11 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Hearing aids
Top
Bottom