What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Hearing aids
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="LBrandt" data-source="post: 390417" data-attributes="member: 2979"><p>My ENT Docter keeps telling me to get hearing aids. Wants me to have test and such. Insurance does not cover and with my health issues and age F--K it. I can hear the wife just fine and most of my male friends with the deeper voices. Its the soft speaking people that I cannot hear. I am not spending a forth of my ss income for a year on hearing aids. My doctor needs them more than me cause we go through this every time I see him and he just DONT HEAR. Guess when you make 6 or 7 figure income hearing aids are cheap. Have to see him tomorrow and think I will wear my hunting muffs just to piss him off. LB</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="LBrandt, post: 390417, member: 2979"] My ENT Docter keeps telling me to get hearing aids. Wants me to have test and such. Insurance does not cover and with my health issues and age F--K it. I can hear the wife just fine and most of my male friends with the deeper voices. Its the soft speaking people that I cannot hear. I am not spending a forth of my ss income for a year on hearing aids. My doctor needs them more than me cause we go through this every time I see him and he just DONT HEAR. Guess when you make 6 or 7 figure income hearing aids are cheap. Have to see him tomorrow and think I will wear my hunting muffs just to piss him off. LB [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
ESOX
Latest: SDMF
1 minute ago
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Davy Crockett
27 minutes ago
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: eyexer
Today at 6:31 PM
2007 Ford Taurus
Latest: Zogman
Today at 5:03 PM
F
DUI Attorney
Latest: Fly Carpin
Today at 4:48 PM
A
Mandan Data center pushback
Latest: ale
Today at 12:00 PM
K-Drill Blade Sharpening Gone
Latest: Slappy
Yesterday at 12:02 PM
RAIN!!!!
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 9:29 AM
Tailrace
Latest: MSA
Yesterday at 8:22 AM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: luvcatchingbass
Monday at 9:56 PM
L
Jap Beatles
Latest: LBrandt
Monday at 1:40 PM
N
Soybeans
Latest: ndlongshot
Monday at 1:35 PM
Guys with a Yeti....
Latest: johnr
Monday at 10:30 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Monday at 8:41 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Sunday at 11:14 PM
Banks Stump Feeder
Latest: Shockwave
Saturday at 11:24 PM
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
Latest: Jiffy
Saturday at 9:51 PM
L
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: LBrandt
Friday at 6:03 PM
D
Any youth hunter stories?
Latest: dsharp83
Friday at 12:20 PM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 8:39 AM
Sale
4 Youth Model rifles
Latest: Lycanthrope
Thursday at 12:11 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Hearing aids
Top
Bottom