What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Hearing aids
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Davy Crockett" data-source="post: 390444" data-attributes="member: 367"><p>Those days are over , or at least I hope so. The FDA made the industry more competive when they changed the law so starting a year ago you can buy them through mail order or over the counter. I see Costco has hearing center with audiologists and good prices. I'll see what comes up with this topic but if nothing else I'll set up an appointment with them. They sell Phillip's , Jabra and Rexton brands so if anyone has tried or heard about those I'd like to hear . (no pun intended) they seem to have good online reviews . I have an insurance allowance of $ 2500 and costco price is $ 1500-1600 and I only need 1 so it's time to do it now.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Davy Crockett, post: 390444, member: 367"] Those days are over , or at least I hope so. The FDA made the industry more competive when they changed the law so starting a year ago you can buy them through mail order or over the counter. I see Costco has hearing center with audiologists and good prices. I'll see what comes up with this topic but if nothing else I'll set up an appointment with them. They sell Phillip's , Jabra and Rexton brands so if anyone has tried or heard about those I'd like to hear . (no pun intended) they seem to have good online reviews . I have an insurance allowance of $ 2500 and costco price is $ 1500-1600 and I only need 1 so it's time to do it now. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Davy Crockett
58 minutes ago
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Obi-Wan
Today at 8:36 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Today at 8:31 PM
J
Mandan Data center pushback
Latest: jer79
Today at 8:29 PM
ESOX
Latest: SDMF
Today at 8:24 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: eyexer
Today at 6:31 PM
SOLD
2007 Ford Taurus
Latest: Zogman
Today at 5:03 PM
K-Drill Blade Sharpening Gone
Latest: Slappy
Yesterday at 12:02 PM
RAIN!!!!
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 9:29 AM
Tailrace
Latest: MSA
Yesterday at 8:22 AM
L
Jap Beatles
Latest: LBrandt
Monday at 1:40 PM
N
Soybeans
Latest: ndlongshot
Monday at 1:35 PM
Guys with a Yeti....
Latest: johnr
Monday at 10:30 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Monday at 8:41 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Sunday at 11:14 PM
Banks Stump Feeder
Latest: Shockwave
Saturday at 11:24 PM
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
Latest: Jiffy
Saturday at 9:51 PM
L
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: LBrandt
Friday at 6:03 PM
D
Any youth hunter stories?
Latest: dsharp83
Friday at 12:20 PM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 8:39 AM
Sale
4 Youth Model rifles
Latest: Lycanthrope
Thursday at 12:11 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Hearing aids
Top
Bottom