What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Hearing aids
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Zogman" data-source="post: 390544" data-attributes="member: 328"><p><strong>Grand Forks. Dr. Kevin Fire, Fire Audiology. Extremely knowledgeable and HONEST.</strong></p><p><strong>Friend went in and was evaluated. Dr. Fire asked "Do you think you need hearing aides?"</strong></p><p><strong>Friend said "my wife thinks I do". Dr. Fire asked "what do you think/". Friend said "not </strong><span style="font-size: 15px"><strong>really".</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><strong>Dr. said "I agree not at the present time".</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><strong>I do not know him personally, however he and I took our CC shooting test together a few years ago.</strong></span></p><p></p><p><a href="https://hearingnd.com/about-us/meet-the-team/" target="_blank">https://hearingnd.com/about-us/meet-the-team/</a></p><p></p><p><strong>Serves Lakota also.</strong></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Zogman, post: 390544, member: 328"] [B]Grand Forks. Dr. Kevin Fire, Fire Audiology. Extremely knowledgeable and HONEST. Friend went in and was evaluated. Dr. Fire asked "Do you think you need hearing aides?" Friend said "my wife thinks I do". Dr. Fire asked "what do you think/". Friend said "not [/B][SIZE=4][B]really". Dr. said "I agree not at the present time". I do not know him personally, however he and I took our CC shooting test together a few years ago.[/B][/SIZE] [URL]https://hearingnd.com/about-us/meet-the-team/[/URL] [B]Serves Lakota also.[/B] [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Jiffy
4 minutes ago
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: eyexer
Today at 6:31 PM
2007 Ford Taurus
Latest: Zogman
Today at 5:03 PM
F
DUI Attorney
Latest: Fly Carpin
Today at 4:48 PM
A
Mandan Data center pushback
Latest: ale
Today at 12:00 PM
ESOX
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 10:11 PM
K-Drill Blade Sharpening Gone
Latest: Slappy
Yesterday at 12:02 PM
RAIN!!!!
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 9:29 AM
Tailrace
Latest: MSA
Yesterday at 8:22 AM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: luvcatchingbass
Monday at 9:56 PM
L
Jap Beatles
Latest: LBrandt
Monday at 1:40 PM
N
Soybeans
Latest: ndlongshot
Monday at 1:35 PM
Guys with a Yeti....
Latest: johnr
Monday at 10:30 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Monday at 8:41 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Sunday at 11:14 PM
Banks Stump Feeder
Latest: Shockwave
Saturday at 11:24 PM
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
Latest: Jiffy
Saturday at 9:51 PM
L
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: LBrandt
Friday at 6:03 PM
D
Any youth hunter stories?
Latest: dsharp83
Friday at 12:20 PM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 8:39 AM
Sale
4 Youth Model rifles
Latest: Lycanthrope
Thursday at 12:11 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Hearing aids
Top
Bottom