Helene

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
IMG_4595.jpeg

Prairie Doggin'

ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜… Legendary Member
On a side note, I ventured out to the bar last night, which doesn't happen often. I may have verbalized "cockmuncher" a few more times than I should have (being an 80s kid), because referring to me as that is how they got me out to the bar.šŸ¤£

Anyone born before 1985 can probably relate.

Catfisherman1982

Ahhhh so now it makes senseā€¦. Youā€™re a democratā€¦.. if you think camper ā€œtells it like it isā€ youā€™re probably a TDS victim as well.
Actually was just messing with you guys, just wanted to ruffle some feathers as I come onto this site to watch the comedy of people bantering back and forth, really has no effect on me one way or another.

Lots of good info still and yes the political stuff is intense alot of the time that I don't care to get involved in. I have no ill feelings towards anyone on this site, never have, just wanted to stir the shit pot a little and piss some people off because I can - freedom of speech...doesn't mean I don't like y'all.

Anyways, as far as me posting I have a lot of cool tips and tricks I am going to share in a couple threads regarding silver recovery and processing as well as gold that has been working awesome for me and can be done at home.

Take care

snow2

ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜… Legendary Member
Must be from the same seed as camper or maybe...

Such a pathetic life,nothing better to do.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
this is a deep fake i feel the writing style is the same as an existing member. Time to dig deeper

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 179
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 39
  • This month: 39
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 31