Hello from the Minot Area

SurvivalAmazon88

Established Member
So if u actually want to fish or have a chance at healthy ones that fight hard go to sakackawea. So as a beginner u have the chance to hook up with fish that u prolly wont see. I see beginers all the time lose heavy fish but atleast u had a 5 second fight before they either broke u off or bent a eagle claw hook out.
Yeah, the first time I went out this summer, a pike snapped my line right before I could pull it up. That's when I went a little overboard and bought 20 lb line and a lot wire leads. I like the good fight but also enjoy frying up fish. I'll eventually drive out to the lake but for now, I'll just stick around my area

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Well Lady if you got the wear-with-all and stand the test of time its not a bad site and there are lots of members that are happy to help. I for one just that I live in the the other corner of this state. LB

SurvivalAmazon88

Established Member
Well Lady if you got the wear-with-all and stand the test of time its not a bad site and there are lots of members that are happy to help. I for one just that I live in the the other corner of this state. LB
I never go that way, at least not as far south from Fargo. Drove through there recently on the way to MN but that's about it. I don't get out much.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 60
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 39
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 25
  • This month: 23
  • This month: 22
  • This month: 18