Hi, I'm New

You

Founding Member
Founding Member
Y'all know I just hate it when we can't get along right?

Oh, and welcome aboard Nean!

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
hahaha you guys are awesome. i just chuckled for 20 minutes reading all that shit. this is why this site is great. let it all out ladies. then shake hands, hug it out, have a beer. opinions clash, feelers get hurt but at the end of the day let it go and have a beer. nean delson welcome aboard. most clever screen name ever. lol wheres dean hiding? come on dean its at least a little funny eh?

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
hahaha you guys are awesome. i just chuckled for 20 minutes reading all that shit. this is why this site is great. let it all out ladies. then shake hands, hug it out, have a beer. opinions clash, feelers get hurt but at the end of the day let it go and have a beer. nean delson welcome aboard. most clever screen name ever. lol wheres dean hiding? come on dean its at least a little funny eh?

Yup , I'd drink a beer and have a fun time with everybody on this site , Opinions don't mean shit to me , Everybody has one.

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
I did not think of the layering issue. Excellent observation.

My own arguments have come at the office. When I've gone in for my morning dump, on several occasions someone has come to the urinal and I've heard him unbuckle his buckle in order to take a piss.

Now, had said pisser just come in from an ice fishing excursion, I could see this. But it's an office. Folks wear slacks with, I assume, one layer of undergarments.

The banana hammock was an angle I had not considered. And now I have a mental image of a 63-year-old bald dude wearing a banana hammock at work.

Kudos...

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did the damn chicken come first, or not?

Who cares as long as she makes a good sammich...

- - - Updated - - -

I believe this thread has led to some personal growth... I believe I have learned not to read with coffee in my mouth.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Hi! I'm new to these outdoor threads sites but this one looks great. I just want to let you know that I know everything and if you have any questions about things, that I;ll know it. I'm a know it all. Look forward to showing and telling everyone here how to think and do things. Bye!

Nean Delson

Just make sure you keep your posts short and to the point and you'll be fine.

- - - Updated - - -

If the cleaning station is on the fritz, which hand is your favorite?

Lucky fritz.

- - - Updated - - -

It's also a must for ice fishing.......4 layers of clothes with a 3 layer dick doesn't work very well.

It is cold when you're ice fishing ......just like in the pool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcovHHOCtpQ

- - - Updated - - -

I cant make up my mind based on some "guide" unless it is updated every time a candidate changes their mind or tells
another lie, And neither should the rest of American citizens.

Holy this thread is about giving a new guy shit, can you two take your feud somewhere else.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn, you are getting good at that.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh hey Mr. Delson, I forgot. Don;t use the quote box thingy too much and sign your negative rep so you don;t look like a nappy haired whiney bitch.

Last edited:

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I believe this thread has led to some personal growth

If reading about dropping trau and a 63yr old bald dude in a banana hammock leads to "personal growth", you've got a problem.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
If reading about dropping trau and a 63yr old bald dude in a banana hammock leads to "personal growth", you've got a problem.

Yeah.... my therapissed says I need to dig deeper and drink more

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member

Didnt notice it till just now so like you got a chuckle reading through it. Thank god I didn't read this last night after drinking or I would have had to reread it 10 times to make the slightest bit of sense of that crazy back-and-forth jabing! Quite entertaining though!

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I thought you were lampooning yourself. Now this just seems mean.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wait a minute

Wait a minute

Hold on

WTF

Mr. Ahab..... "when this site reaches fishing buddy status"

Holy snit, I spit in your general direction. Maybe it's the 6 busch lights (man these things are weak, tasty though) but this site left that donkey dick show in the dust

Phhhhllllltttt!!!!

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
Mort, a young boy can, standing in the middle of the boat launching it over the side and not dribble a drop. Us old timers taking a squirt have to use a funnel or some other means of extension.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 146
  • This month: 144
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 51