How did you get your handle/nickname?

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
My nickname is from my love of Musky fishing, of course. Even designed my own MuskyManiac logo and used to sell bumper stickers and t-shirts on eBay, but don't do that any more.

Originally got the idea from a rocker turned musky nut named Brian Schram, who is the same person who wrote John Gillespe's and The Next Bite's theme songs for their TV shows.

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
How did you get your handle/nickname?

I joined this site and it required I but a nickname in, I then proceeded to type martinslanding...I then hit submit, it was all actually quite painless

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
My last name rhymes with my handle

Buckmaster81

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's from a movie. Touches on my middle name a bit. Real name is Dane Heid.

They left a note... Thanks for the F shack- Dirty Mike and The Boys...

- - - Updated - - -

My nick name started as a joke about my obsession with deer hunting and it stuck.

SupressYourself

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm sort of in love with gun suppressors. I think everyone should have at least one, especially the guy sitting next to me at the range with his fricken muzzle break pointed at my ear.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
is it Quowdie because that would be unique I do not know anybody with the last name Quowdie or is it Wowdie, Wowdie would be a really cool last name too,

Your kind of on the right track.....well not really LOL

- - - Updated - - -

It's from a movie. Touches on my middle name a bit. Real name is Dane Heid.

You ref wrestling?

Last edited:

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not bad, it will be A LOT better in 3 weeks!!

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
My wife is counting down the days as well. I think I should have been a teacher. I can't imagine what I could do with a boat and summers off.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cuz werewolves are way scarier than vampires (Twilight series doesnt count, cuz its LAME).... and I like sunlight!

Last edited:

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
My wife is counting down the days as well. I think I should have been a teacher. I can't imagine what I could do with a boat and summers off.

A boat ramp 0.76 miles from my house kinda sucks though. ::: Yeah its just me n the dogs a lot of days. I get a little too picky with the weather. I've had some fun years being here for 18 years. Wish there were a few bigger fish in the system, but really can't complain.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Back yard beehives and softener salt, here we go!!! BTW is there a way to 'like' posts in this forum? Im on a few others that have the ability to 'like' specific posts and it is interesting and keeps topics alive longer I think, easy way to see what is going on in threads you have commented in. Unlike FBO where they die as soon as the scroll off the top 10 list or whatever. Also would be nice to implement some sort of 'reputation' system, like some other forums do, not necessarily based upon post count, but post quality.

deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
Back yard beehives and softener salt, here we go!!! BTW is there a way to 'like' posts in this forum? Im on a few others that have the ability to 'like' specific posts and it is interesting and keeps topics alive longer I think, easy way to see what is going on in threads you have commented in. Unlike FBO where they die as soon as the scroll off the top 10 list or whatever. Also would be nice to implement some sort of 'reputation' system, like some other forums do, not necessarily based upon post count, but post quality.

See that little green thumb on the right side of the post box?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 161
  • This month: 140
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 123
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 80