How did you get your handle/nickname?

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Back yard beehives and softener salt, here we go!!! BTW is there a way to 'like' posts in this forum? Im on a few others that have the ability to 'like' specific posts and it is interesting and keeps topics alive longer I think, easy way to see what is going on in threads you have commented in. Unlike FBO where they die as soon as the scroll off the top 10 list or whatever. Also would be nice to implement some sort of 'reputation' system, like some other forums do, not necessarily based upon post count, but post quality.

Reputation system is the + - button at the bottom of every post. As you gain reputation you will unlock some hidden features. If you lose enough reputation you can lose abilities or even receive a temporary ban (members run the site essentially).

There is also a points system. NDA Points. You gain points in accordance with your activity. You get points for almost everything. More points for more significant contributions such as: fishing reports, creating a hot thread, posting pics, etc ... This info can be found on your profile page, in your postbit on all of your posts, and on the experience page linked in the sub-navigation.

Also, the thumbs ups, which you found. You can track whats getting thumbs on the thumbs up page linked in the sub-navigation.

Flinger

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cuz I love to fling arrows at anything, especially long distance..... and I get bored or irritated with relationships after a short period of time....

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
BP= Big Points

338= the size of my first(and only) elk that I killed with my bow.

BP338

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I fish to much. name explains its self.
svn, most of us havnt been on other site in weeks. I just respond to active threads on NDA.

Ahh, no. This is a multiple repeat on FBO. Nice try though!

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
what can i say, mama makes my neck swell up like its mid-november all year long i guess..

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 153
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 79